Chapter 32

•• Maryland, Baltimore ••
•• June 20, 2020 ••

•• Adorn Philips ••

"Kentrell I'm scareddddd

"Kentrell I'm scareddddd." I cried looking down at how far I had to jump.

"Girl it ain't shit to it." He smacked his lips. "Fuck is you crying for?"

"Because what if I die? I never signed up for this shit." I wiped my face.

Me and Kentrell wanted to do different shit, well I wanted to do different shit.

I wanted to explore the world more.

And decided to go Bungee Jumping.

WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THIS!?

"Kentrell ion think i wanna do this no more, can we just leave?" I sniffled and he laughed shaking his head.

"Nahh babygirl, I already got my mind set, we going down this bitch together." He smiled.

We had to jump off this high ass shit, and I'm not ready.

I'm just not ready to die mane.

"You ain't gone die, if that's what you thinking." He sighed.

"Okay, let's do a count." I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

He nodded his head, as we locked hands.

"1, 2— 1, 2, 3— JUMP!!" He yelled and we both jumped off as I started yelling.

I opened my eyes seeing nothing but me going down and down.

"KENTRELL WE GONE DIEEEEEEE, I'M SORRY I EVER SAID THIS, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART THOUGH" I yelled as tears ran down my eyes and I held onto his hand tightly.

Suddenly we stopped, and I opened my eyes seeing that I was a few feet from the ground.

Kentrell laughed. "What was that shit you was saying? You love me?"

I smacked my lips. "I didn't say that and you know I didn't, why you wanna lie on me?"

"You just said you love me with all yo heart so stand on that shit." He mugged me. "And it ain't like I don't love you."

I tried not to smile but I couldn't help it. "If we was hanging here, I would kiss yo sexy ass."

"We got time tonight to do more than kissing." He smirked as I started to unblock myself from the rope and he did the same.

He helped me stand up and I pulled him into a kiss as he kissed me back. "I gotchu tonight baby."

"You better keep that same energy." He chuckled, grabbing my hand. "Let's go, where you wanna go next?"