Chapter 8

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana ••
•• February 15, 2020 ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

"Riding round with Top playing with my pussy in a Maybach." I watched Ben phone as he showed me the video while the gang laughed.

"Why this bitch capping on my name?" I asked them. "Who the fuck is she anyways? Funny shaped head ass hoe."

They busted out laughing.

"Nigga knowing you, you probably was playing with that lil girl pussy." Ben laughed.

"Riding in that Maybach." Kd cosigned and I smacked my lips.

"Look Thing One and Thing Two, y'all gone shut the fuck up, Ian never seen that hoe in person a day in my life." I shrugged.

So therefore, Ian about to entertain no bullshit.

"Mane nigga we just fucking with you." The both laughed.

"She deadass out here lying on yo name." Three shooked his head.

"She better play with ha mama pussy and not me." I mumbled leaning back. "Fuck out of here."

I'll get Kay to attempt to beat that bitch ass.

"Anyways, how you and Adorn?" Kd asked.

"We coo I guess." I shrugged.

"You guess?" They all asked.

"What she do?" Boomer laughed.

"She ain't do shit, it's what she can't do." I sighed. "Then shawty a lil dry texter, damn a nigga tryna have a conversation."

"Maybe she not friendly." Kd said.

"If she wasn't friendly, she- maybe you right." I started to agree. "But ion give a fuck, she gone be around me if she likes it or not."

"What if her mama just up and press charges on you?" Ben asked.

"Fuck that bitch." I mumbled. "She ain't gone do shit, I'll run her ass clean the fuck over."

"See that's how yo none driving ass had got in that situation." Ben said.

"Technically if you wasn't dancing and shit, I woulda seen the bitch hop in front of me. AND she knew damn well she wasn't suppose to do that shit." I explained.

"I get it." Kd said up. "Both of y'all can't drive for shit."

"I can drive better than joe." I shrugged.

"Now was I saying shit? I ain't say a mothefucking thing, this ain't got shit to do with me." He looked up from his phone.

"But it's true." We all looked over to him and he smacked his lips.

"Is Adorn coming over?" Kd asked.

"Why y'all be wanting her over here when y'all don't even try to communicate with her?" I asked.