•• Passionate ••

••••••••••__________••••••••••

Adorn Philips a smart, beautiful, strong girl, yet she has a weakness.

Everybody is different, right? In their own way.

Well Adorn Philips basically grew up with no hearing, deaf since she was 10 years old.

And to Adorn, she had a reason to be so insecure, so shy, so quiet.

Having to go each day without being able to hear made Adorn feel as if she was alone in the world.

Even if she did have both of her parents by her side.

Yet she still never got to live a normal, happy life like she wanted.

Being homeschooled since she wasn't ready for the real world, and being stuck in the house a lot made Adorn start to feel that maybe she wasn't normal.

Made her feel that she was different, and that everybody would look at her as if she didn't know any better, would take advantage of her, and would hurt her.

She didn't understand why she was still alive, she didn't see a point in herself being in the world when she couldn't even hear.

There were times when she even thought about suicide.

She always thought, what was the point of her life when she couldn't even hear?

She just wanted to be happy, she wanted to have friends, maybe even somebody that was passionate to her and didn't make her feel different.

Maybe she'll meet that person, even meet friends, but in a way she didn't think she would.

••••••••••__________••••••••••

Passionate - showing or caused by strong feelings or a strong belief and/or showing or caused by intense feelings of sexual love.

••••••••••__________••••••••••

COPYRIGHT-

Queen Production™

Do not copy my book in any shape way or form, I will have you reported, muted, and other consequences will happen.

I don't think there's a Youngboy book about a deaf girl, well I haven't seen or heard about any, so I made one.

All the events in this book or anything that happens, are from my thoughts/imagination.

If there is something that happened in real life, it would be said, or by

Don't ask for any of my @'s, I won't give them out, and don't give them out in the comments, you will be muted.

In other words, obey the copyright, and enjoy the book my readers💋

••••••••••__________••••••••••