Chapter 24

•• Chicago, Illinois ••
•• April 10, 2020 ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden •••• NBA Youngboy ••

Today's the biggest day of Adorn's life.

Shii mines too, the girl I want about to get surgery so she can finally hear.

I actually been waiting for this since we've met.

Ion know why I'm nervous when it's not even me that's getting surgery.

We flew out to Chicago for the surgery, we've been here for like three days.

"You ready?" I signed to Adorn and she smiled bouncing up and down happy.

Glad to see her doing better.

"Of course, I've been ready for this." She signed and hugging me tightly.

I hugged her back with a smile.

"So is y'all gone talk about it or is we gone get to the place?" Kd asked.

Yeah, these niggas traveled with us.

They ain't wanna get out the car when we was packing it up, so it's whatever.

Grabbing onto Adorn hand, we walked outside and got inside the sprinter as it pulled off making sure everybody was in.

"Mane Adorn really finna get her hearing, watch her wanna hear my voice first." Kd smiled big like he was so right.

Bullshit.

"She ain't hearing nobody voice but mines first, y'all motherfuckers staying in the car." I mugged them.

"For anything she gone wanna hear me." Vee chimed in.

"Aye you just got here lil girl, don't make me roll yo ass out this door." I said as they started rolling.

"And don't make me shoot another dent in yo forehead." She rolled her eyes. "Buttons head ass."

"Aye now y'all ain't gone start that shit, I'm the joker of the gang." Kd smacked his lips.

"Whatever." I mumbled looking back at Adorn seeing her dozing off.

Oh hell nawl, she better wake that ass up.

I pushed her hard as hell and she jumped falling out of her seat.

She mugged me and stood up grabbing my hair and slapping my forehead hard as fuck.

The gang busted out laughing like it was funny.

That shit ain't even funny.

I moved her hand out of my hair and pulled her back on her seat, signing. "Better stop fucking hitting on me like that."