Chapter 31

•• Maryland, Baltimore ••
•• June 30, 2020 ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden •••• NBA Youngboy ••

"Stopppppp, moveeeee." Adorn whined as I continued to kiss all over her body.

"So I can't touch what's mines now?" I mumbled against her skin and she smacked her lips.

"No, since you wanna plot on me. I'm Queen, of fuck them kids." She said. "Now move the fuck back."

"Nope, you think imma listen you to?" I smirked, wrapping my hand around her neck, feeling my dick get hard just by looking at her face.

She don't be understanding what she do to me.

"Your third leg touching me." She bit her lip. "Move."

"Nahh." I mumbled, placing my lips on hers.

We were already in the bed, and she likes to sleep naked.

So how the fuck she don't expect me to wanna fuck every night?

She kissed me back, finally giving in I guess as I deepened the kiss spreading her legs open.

Her legs wrapped around my waist as we continued to kiss and she raised my shirt up, basically taking it off for me.

Did I mention I freaked her out? I just had to.

Pulling down my sweatpants, I pushed all of my dick inside of her as she moaned loudly.

She can't take it but I make her so it's coo.

I immediately started pounding my dick into her, as she scratched lines against my back.

"KENTRELLLLLL take some outttt, I can'ttttt take ittt." She whined, digging her nails into my neck.

I bit down on her neck, leaving hickeys completely ignoring her, stroking my dick deeply inside of her.

"Fuckkkkk." I groaned into her ear which made her moan even more, flipping us over.

I grabbed onto her waist as she started riding my dick, bouncing fastly while grinding on my dick, throwing her head back.

Wonder if I can fuck her in the air? We gone have to try that one night.

"Speed that shit up ma." I groaned, holding her thighs as I started ramming my dick inside of her from the bottom and she closed her eyes tightly.

I breathed heavy, as she matched my pace. "Ahh shit, I'm finna cum."

I smirked grabbing her by her neck, tightly as I leaned her down to me licking up her body, stroking her fastly.

In no time, she came all on my dick, and I bit my lip tryna hold my nut in as she climbed off and I nutted on the covers.