chapter 3

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana ••
•• January 17, 2020 ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

"And why the fuck would he do that?" Kd asked. "That girl life already fucked up, she can't even hear."

"Mane chill on her." I sighed taking a pull from my cigarette as I blew out smoke.

"Stay smoking them cancer sticks." Ben shooked his head. "Pass this nigga a blunt."

"Nahh, because y'all always getting off topic. He always get the fine bitches." Boomer said.

"True, like damn at least pass her to one of us." Kd sighed.

"Umm ion even know shawty." I looked at them like they was stupid. "That was one day when I met her, and we ain't seen each other since."

"Mhmm, knowing you, you might try to stalk her." Joe joined in the conversation.

"And if I do? Let me creep in peace." I shrugged. "Ain't got shit to do with y'all."

"So you gone creep- nigga you fucked up." Kd laughed.

I never said I was, I said if.

These niggas slow.

Just as I was about to reply to them, my phone dinged, and I looked down seeing I had a message.

•• Kayy🙄💚 ••
Wya ? I'm about to pull up, I miss u🥺

•• My Baby🥵💕 ••
Nahh, Ian at my house .

•• Kayy🙄💚 ••
Well wya den ? When can I see u ?

•• My baby🥵💕 ••
I'll let u know later .

•• Kayy🙄💚 ••
Ok🥰, I love you .

Read
3:04pm

"Kay dusty ass on her way." I smacked my lips, standing up. "Shit I'm about to leave, cause I know she still gone ride past."

"Bitch swear she love you, stupid obsessed ass hoe." Ben stood up too.

"Even worse she want a baby by him." Kd laughed. "AHHH THAT AIN'T GONE HAPPEN"

"Mane let's stop talking about that bitch, I'm hungry as the fuck." Three complained.

"Shit me too, about to go to Wendy's." I rubbed my hands together, taking out my keys, as we walked out.

Ion even eat there like that but fuck it.

I got into the car, hearing them get in too.

"You sure you gone drive due to you getting in a wreck last time?" Ben asked.

"That's old news, the fuck up." I smacked my lips pulling out my driveway, and heading to the fast food place.