Chapter 13

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana ••
•• February 29, 2020 ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

"Fuck that, what I wanna know is how the fuck do dogs be fucking and don't be making no sounds, but when humans fuck you hear shit." Kd said as we drove to get Adorn.

I was taking her to a professional doctor place to get more information about her hearing.

Ion know why but something telling me to help her.

We barely even know each other, but that don't mean shit.

There's always time to get to know each other.

"That's a good ass question." Joe said. "They just be out in public fucking and looking around."

I busted out laughing. "Aye remember that time we was walking down the street and seen them dogs fucking, kd told Three he could have a threesome with em."

Everybody in the car started laughing while Three smacked his lips.

"Even more funny when they stopped fucking and started chasing after Three." Kd laughed. "They was like come here, join us."

"That shit low-key looked like dog rape." Joe laughed. "That big ass dog was on that small ass dog."

"How the fuck we even started talking about this?" I asked them finally pulling up to her house, and parking on the side.

Ion know why she wanted me to come pick her up in front of her parents.

Knowing damn well ion fuck with her mama.

Never even met or seen her daddy, so ion know bout him.

"Ion know, I just wanted a answer to my question. Female dogs just be taking dick and don't react." Kd shrugged.

"Yes the fuck they do, when the dog first put his dick in the-"

"Three how the fuck you know? You watch dog porn?" Boomer asked while laughing.

These niggas bout stupid as a motherfucker.

I laughed shaking my head as I opened the door and got out, along with them.

They got a nice ass house, don't know how ian notice it before.

Walking up to the front, I couldn't help but think this was a bad idea.

"Look at that nigga, nervous as fuck. Sweating and shit." Joe chuckled.

"The fuck up." I mumbled knocking on the door.

The door was soon opened and revealed a lightskin man.

Swear this nigga look like somebody off a tv show or something.

"Who y'all?" He asked looking at us.

"We Adorn friends, wanted to see her." I explained.