Chapter 23

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana ••
•• Same Day ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

"So what the fuck we gone do when we go there? Just kill the bitch?" Kd asked.

"I made a call to Terrance and we both headed there so yeah, we gone kill the bitch." I shrugged.

"Maybe we should let her get arrested so then females in that cell can fuck her up." Boomer suggested.

"Be fucking her with a broom stick." Vee laughed.

"Nasty ass." Kd shooked his head looking disappointed and I finally pulled up just the same as Terrance did.

Him and Taraji got out in matching outfits with a gun in their hand.

"Well damn she really a ride or die huh?" Ben asked.

"Lil boy get back, let's go get Adorn." She walked ahead of us.

"I like a feisty women." Ben mumbled.

"Don't try it." I shooked my head taking out my gun as Terrance tried to open the door but it wouldn't move.

"Get back, get back." Kd held onto Vee wheelchair and we moved.

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK!? AHHHHHH" She yelled as he started running full speed smashing her wheelchair into the door as it fell to piece.

"Imma beat yo ass with one of these wheels Kd." Vee mugged.

"But is you hurt baby? Nope." He smiled.

"Let's go." I said as we walked in and the house was quiet as hell.

So quiet you could hear us walking.

"I'm going upstairs." I told them.

"Ight, we'll check down here." Terrance said as everybody spreader out.

Walking upstairs, I walked to Adorn room.

I stopped hearing a voice.

"Yeah, as soon as my little helper come back. You dead." Katherine said. "It ain't even like you can hear me but I know you reading my lips."

Picking the lock, I busted into the room and she jumped up holding her gun to me.

"I been waiting to kill yo ass." She smirked. "Finally finna take yo life."

I smiled. "Nahh, how about we do this the regular way? No guns involved."

I felt Adorn eyes on me but I couldn't take my eyes off Katherine to look at her.

She dropped her gun shrugging. "Yeah, let's do it."

I did the same and she immediately ran up throwing a punch at me.

I caught her arm, dodging the punch starting to punch her in the face over and over again.

Flipping her over onto the floor, I wrapped one hand around her neck and started ramming her head onto the floor before feeling her kick me in my dick.