Chapter 34

•• Maryland, Baltimore ••
•• Same Day ••

•• Adorn Philips ••

"No cause why that bitch back, hoes ain't allowed in the house

"No cause why that bitch back, hoes ain't allowed in the house." I pushed Kentrell away from me and he smacked his lips.

"You really finna let that hoe get you mad?" He titled his head and I shooked my head slowly.

"Ight then, lemme make you feel better." He mumbled kissing my lips softly.

"Im not in the mood Kentrell." I mumbled into the kiss and he pulled away.

He sighed going over to the door and opening it. "AYE SAY TEN, SEE WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID"

He talked his shit while walking out the door and closing it.

I chuckled, laying back on the bed and getting on my phone.

The door opened, and I looked up seeing my sister standing there with a smile.

"Come in." I said as she closed the door walking to me.

By the way she was looking, I could tell she had something on her mind.

And it wasn't good.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she sat by me.

"Adorn I'm pregnant." She mumbled looking off. "Ion even think the nigga really even want me."

"YOU WHAAAAA???!?!?" I yelled with wide eyes, surprised as hell. "BY WHOOOOOOOO"

"Shhhhhh." She hushed me, and I nodded my head.

"By who?" I whispered yelled and she laughed at my reaction.

"Ben." She sighed, immediately looking away from me.

Wait a damn minute.

She's underaged-

"OH HELL NAWL, FUCK NO" I yelled, jumping up from the bed going to the door.

By the time I opened it, she closed it back. "NO!!! Adorn chill out."

"No mane, that nigga fucking grown as the fuck, y'all ain't have no business fucking!!!" I yelled mugging her.

Her eyes started to fill with tears as she looked down. "We been doing that shit longer than anybody knows, the baby just wasn't planned."