Chapter 6

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana ••
•• February 5, 2020 ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

"There some guns in this house, there some guns in this house

"There some guns in this house, there some guns in this house." Ben said nodding his head as Kd did the same.

The fuck-

"I said, certified shooter, seven days a weak, nine millimeters, bitch my pull out game sweet." Kd danced and pulled out his gun. "BOW"

"This that wap, that WET ASS PISTOL" Ben yelled and me an the rest of the gang started geeking. "Yeahhhhhhh."

"I said all these guns you probably catch a charge, be dog, I go extra hard, when I'm at the range catch they face. They be looking like oh my lawd." Kd rapped and Ben hyped him up.

"That's a Glock for my ride, two desert eagles keep em inside, look at the guns look at the size, do you really wanna mess with that guy?" Ben rapped and I chuckled.

"Nineteen elevens two fourth fives, that's guns too, they in disguise." Kd said.

"WHEN I PULL THAT BIG ASS PISTOL, EVERYBODY FUCKING BE QUIET" They both yelled trying not to laugh.

"That gun cream." Kd laughed.

"That gun clean." Ben added. "Look at Safari that bitch clean."

"You ain't gotta cook, do yo thing." Kd jumped up and down. "But yo ass better make still ping."

"THERE SOME GUNS IN THIS HOUSE" They both yelled.

"So hold the fuck up, y'all just made a whole fucking remix huh?" I asked.

Cause this shit came out of nowhere.

Ben laughed smacking his lips while sitting down. "Nigga that ain't no remix."

"Buttttt it sound just like- know what whatever." Boomer shooked his head laughing.

"I just be thinking of stupid shit." Kd shrugged sitting back.

"Aye where our friend fAdorn at?" Three asked.

"Real question why Kayy on Instagram bashing that girl?" Boomer asked. "She doesn't even know her and wanna talk about her."

"PREACH" Kd yelled. "My good sis ain't do nothing."

"Probably because a couple days ago she caught Adorn in the house." I said.