Chapter 30

•• Bora Bora, South Pacific ••
•• June 25, 2020 ••

•• Adorn Philips ••

"It's not my fucking fault ya girl smelled like piss

"It's not my fucking fault ya girl smelled like piss." I mugged Ben.

Like his babymama better than her anyways, that other hoe annoying.

"And if she got her ass beat, then she just did. It's her fault." Vee shrugged making me agree.

"But still you ain't have to hit her Adorn, you knocked her whole set of braces out." He sighed and I chuckled looking at my fist.

It was wrapped up, cause her braces cut me a lil.

"What the fuck did she even say?" Kentrell asked. "You just went off."

"Don't worry about what she said." I mumbled looking away from him.

"Nahh what she said?" Ben asked. "Cause I wanna know why you beat my girl ass and now she in the damn hospital now."

I smacked my lips, mugging Ben. "She called me a bitch, and said I wasn't nothing but another one of Kentrell hoes. And some more shit like that."

"Ight then, I don't blame you." Ben said. "Woulda killed that bitch."

"Besides, don't nobody like her anyways." Joe shrugged. "Big mouth ass hoe."

I noticed Kentrell was quiet and I looked at him.

He sighed, pulling me over to him sitting me on his lap. "Everything that she said isn't true."

"Mhmmm." I hummed. "Whatever you say."

"So you don't believe me now?" He asked, kissing my check and I couldn't help but smile.

"I didn't say that." I chuckled feeling his lips on my neck.

"Get a room." Herm said out of nowhere and I looked at his fat ass.

He gives off I wanna eat you alive vibes, so I stay away from him.

Cause I'm tryna survive, and he scares me.

"Get a treadmill." I told him ad everybody started laughing.

He smacked his lips, getting back on his phone as I felt myself being lifted into the hair.