Chapter 16

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana ••
•• Same Day ••

•• Kentrell DeSean Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

Fuck she looking surprise to see me for? Had to know I was coming.

Me and the gang walked over to the section where they were seated and her mama looked up.

She smacked her lips. "Fuck y'all doing here?"

"Look mama Odie looking ass bitch, ain't NOBODY come for yo old ass." Kd mugged her.

Everybody jumped back, like–

"Little boy I'll have you arrested and locked away for good

"Little boy I'll have you arrested and locked away for good." She said.

"Ahem, we really didn't come here for you. Ion like yo ass to be honest, but we'll handle that soon." I looked at her before looking at Adorn.

I deadass want one round with her mama, just ten minutes and I bet she be a dead bitch.

I wanna see her privately but everybody here in our business and shit.

"Who this lil one right here?" Joe asked.

"Hell nawl, I saw her first." Ben pushed him back.

"Well I called dibs." He shrugged.

"You can't call dibs on a person, dumb fuck." Ben shooked his head.

"Actually y'all look grown as fuck, I'm good." She said as she looked at us with a smile before sitting down.

"Aye ain't you on tv?" Kd asked.

"Yeah." She answered and I scrunched my face up at the conversation.

Nigga always talking to a bitch, need to go to his girl.

Starting to think she imaginary since he still ain't showed us the hoe.

Yeah she hoe without a doubt.

"What do you want son?" Her dad asked.

"Can I have a moment with your daughter in private?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Sure, the rest of your friends can stay and eat." He nodded his head.

"Ain't gotta tell me twice." Kd mumbled immediately sitting in a chair.