Chapter 18

•• Baton Rouge, Louisiana ••
•• March 25, 2020 ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden •••• NBA Youngboy ••

"Nahh, ion give a fuck. Imma walk in that bitch, get her, and tell her mama imma get Adorn hearing back." I shrugged. "Wanna know what else? Ain't shit she can do about it."

"You been hating this lady the minute y'all had a car wreck, why?" Kd asked.

"Maybe her mama just a bitch." Vee shrugged. "Shit she sound like one, probably be a ugly old ass bastard."

"I'm with Vee on that." I agreed with her.

Today's Adorn birthday, and I wanna do something special for her.

So I got the papers for her hearing surgery, all I need is her parents signature.

Me and her had been texting and she said her parents were throwing her a small birthday party at a restaurant like a lil girl.

So I told her tonight, imma let her party like a real nineteen year old.

It's time for her to experience some shit.

And I got her a couple new outfits, so she gone be dressed differently.

"So how you gone get they signature if she don't like you?" Boomer asked.

"I'll easily tell her daddy to sign both they names." I shrugged. "Pops bout cool as hell."

"Of course he cool, that's Terrance Howard fine ass." Vee shrugged.

"The fuck?" Kd mugged her. "Don't make me slap some weight on yo ass."

She chuckled. "Nigga you ain't gone do not a damn thing, sit down somewhere before I play jump rope with yo ears."

We all busted out laughing and he shooked his head, not having a comeback.

Then somebody started knocking on the door making me get up and go answer it.

"State ya name and business here." I looked at Kayy carelessly.

She smacked her lips. "You know this me, Kayy. But I miss you, you haven't been returning my calls or texts. Ghosted me. Why you doing this?"

"BITCH ASK TOMMY, HILFIGER OUT WHY" Vee yelled while laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah Kayy we done, I gotta leave you alone. You bad for my health."