Chapter 26

•• Chicago, Illinois ••
•• May 18, 2020 ••

•• Kentrell Gaulden ••
•• NBA Youngboy ••

"Soooo like what now?" I asked the doctor as he got done checking Adorn ears

"Alright she's ready, we'll be adding the final part today." He smiled.

I nodded my head looking at Adorn and smiled big. "So she gone be able to hear right after?"

"Yes, she'll be having to go to speech therapy to learn how to talk properly." He nodded his head as Adorn sat there watching us. "And also she'll have to learn how to take care of this."

I got her, she know imma explain everything he telling me to her.

And she don't need no speech therapy, me and the gang gone make sure she know how to talk right.

"Alright, just let me know everything that she needs to know." I nodded my head. "When will the final things be added?"

"Actually right now, you can stay or step out." He said as another person walked in.

"Imma stay." I mumbled, slouching back and watching them.

They laid her back, and I sighed getting on my phone.

This shit better be quick as fuck because ain't nobody tryna stay here.

Like damn, how much y'all gotta do?

Already had enough they was cutting on my baby.

Should shoot this bitch up.

The gang outside, they ready.

My phone started vibrating in my hand and I seen that Kd was calling.

"Nigga what yo ass want?" I whispered answering my phone.

"FUCK IS YOU YELLING FOR!?" He yelled into the phone and I moved it from my ear.

Oh this nigga wanna play on my phone?

"STOP FUCKING YELLING IN MY EAR WITH YO BIG MOUTH ASS" I yelled back and everybody but Adorn looked at me.

I looked right back at them, mugging them. "What? Acting like y'all ain't never heard somebody yell, do yo job."

They went back to doing whatever and I put the phone back to my ear. "What?"

"Is y'all about to come?" He asked. "And that girl keep calling us asking bout you."

"Jazz?" I asked.

"Yeah, know that bitch got more chin than she got body." He laughed. "What you want us to say?"