Chapter 35

•• Maryland, Baltimore ••
•• June 30, 2020 ••

•• Monique Jeanpierre ••
•• Og Monique ••

•• Monique Jeanpierre •••• Og Monique ••

"We almost there, stop fucking crying." I rolled my eyes, heading to where Herm told me they were staying at.

"I know, what if he got her pregnant already?" She sniffled looking at me.

I don't give two shit.

"Stop worrying about that and start worrying about how you gone get him back." I sighed, getting even more annoyed.

"Okay okay, you right." She sat up in her seat, grabbing her purse from the back touching up her makeup.

Well attempting to make it look better.

"What if Kentrell kills us?" She asked out of nowhere.

"He's not, don't worry about it." I said to her, being completely honest.

Ion think he would kill us.

Wait, maybe he would.

Anyways, after a while, we finally pulled up to the house and she squealed.

"Not you being excited now." I mumbled, laughing.

"Shut up, come on, let's go." She opened the door and I mugged her.

Fuck she think she talking to like that?

Im grown, she better hope ion leave her dumb ass.

I got out, making sure my gun was secured on my side as she knocked on the door.

The door opened and Adorn looked at us confused. "What y'all doing here? Ion even know you."

Not her having a lil attitude.

"Can you mind your damn business? I'm looking for Kentrell." Jazz mugged.

"And I'm three mama." I said.

She smiled at me. "Nice meeting you, are you with her? Cause she ain't getting in this house."

"And who the fuck said I can't?" She asked Adorn and Adorn completely ignored her looking back at me.

"Yes I'm with her and if you don't let her in, then bitch you dead." I pulled out my gun, pointing it right in her face.

She laughed lowly. "Yeah you tripping, and Ian scared of no damn gun."