A

Chan was practically sweating bullets the whole time as he waited for Felix under the tree by the river. He had texted him such an ominously worded message earlier to tell him to hurry up. It was something along the lines of "Lixie, I have something to tell you, please hurry" and he wished he could unsend it. While that is possible, Felix had already seen it so there was no point now. In fact, it would make it seem even more weird and unusual.

"Chanie!" Felix yelled and Chan turned to see the younger sprinting over before tackling him into a big hug. They stayed that way for a few moments before backing out of one anothers arms. "What's up?"

"Right... Um, I h-have this for you and..." Chan passed him the paper.

Felix eyed him skeptically and began to unfold it, paying no mind to his rambles of "Oh, you don't need to open it now!" and "I-its really embarrassing and uhm yeah I'm sorry so please".

He looked at the mess of doodles with a smile before noticing the little english writing. Felix read it, still able to understand the language well since his family spoke it as often as they could to make sure he keeps both his languages ingrained. Once he understood it, he couldn't help but smile. It had warmed his heart up so much.

"Hyung..." He mumbled, eyes sparkling as he brought up his hand to desperately try and cover his big smile. Felix tossed the paper aside, letting it land on the grass somewhere before diving right back into the older boys arms. "Me too."

"Huh?"

"Me too," Felix looked up at him, "I feel the same too."

At those words, Chan almost broke out into tears right there and then and he quickly wrapped his arms around Felix. They laughed and shed a few tears as they rolled over the grass together lead by Chan mostly due to his excitement until he grew too tired to keep going and they came to a stop right under their tree.

Chan looked down at Felix who was sprawled on the grass below him, hair sprung out all over the place yet somehow that made him so much more adorable and endearing to the older. He leant down close to the younger and placed a small peck on his cheek before snuggling into him.

They lay cuddling like that for ages and Chan would easily label it as the best time of his entire life. He's certain nothing could top it.