So

With just a night left until their wedding after two years of preparing, the young couple was more than just exstatic— they were nervous as all hell too. In fact, Felix was trying to calm down Chan who was balling his eyes out while also trying to keep himself in check too so he wouldn't start bouncing off the walls. Literally.

"Baby, calm down." Felix whispered into Chan's ear, pulling their covers up a little more to keep him cosy.

"I-I'm sorry." Chan sobbed, head nestled against Felix's chest. The younger threaeded his hand through Chan's thick dark curly locks, gently massaging his scalp.

"Don't apologize, baby, you're just excited and it's okay." Felix whispered, nonchalantly stealing words Chan had given him when in similar situations.

He found Chan was always a great talker when it came down to things like that. It's probably why he worked as a therapist after all. Felix could never do that, he's too awkward in that sense to come up with good ways to advise and calm people on the spot. That's why he works as a freelance photographer. There's less to worry about.

"Baby, just think how pretty you're gonna look." Felix sighed as he began to wonder himself how his soon to be husband would look in his matching baby blue suit stored in the hotels closet. "You're gonna be really pretty. Its gonna be the best day of our lives."

"W-what happens i-if t-theres an objection?" Chan whimpered against his boyfriend.

"There won't be an objection, okay?" Felix spoke, now seeing parts of the reason behind Chan's breakdown. He was having last minute anxious thoughts. "It's gonna be our perfect little day and nobody will ruin it."

"W-what if-"

"Baby, don't worry. Please." Felix kindly pleaded. "I don't like when you worry, it makes me worry too."

"S-sorry."

"Don't apologize, okay? Let's just get some sleep. We've got a busy day waiting." Felix suggested, reaching behind himself to turn off the night lamp that he had put on when Chan began crying earlier.

Now that they were in the darkness, it was an awful lot more comfortable and Chan had calmed a bit from earlier already.

"Come here, baby." Felix gently whispered, laying himself flat on his back. He motioned and guided Chan to lay flat on top of him, his head back in the same spot as before. "Comfy?"

Chan nodded with a sniffle.

"A-am I crushing you?" He softly asked.

"Not at all." Felix assured as he continued by guiding Chan to softly hold his body before he moved his own arms to reach and hug him too. He had one arm around the olders upper back and the other gently fiddling with his hair. "You know, I think I must be the luckiest man in the whole world."

"Why's that?"

"Because you chose to love me." Felix smiled. "And we're getting married too. I don't think there's any other person I'd rather spend my life with than you."