But

After Minho and Jisung's wedding, all of the boys chose to crash at Chan and Felix's place. It was simply too convenient not to. Besides, Maria was having fun sitting with Minho who absolutely adored her. He was so expressive and clearly had a soft spot for kids, much like he did with his cats. They were also roaming around the house.

Chan and Felix were quite glad for the others to distract Maria, don't get them wrong, of course they love her but she was quite energetic and wore them both out. At the moment they were both putting out an array of snacks onto the kitchen island, looking back through the doorway to see what the boys and their girl were up to from time to time.

Felix finished placing down his dishes and walked up behind Chan who was still sorting more plates out. He slipped his arms around Chan's waist, hugging him softly from behind and resting himself into his back. There were less moments like this one occurring in their house but it just made the feeling when they happened so much more prominent.

"Baby?" Chan whispered, looking down at the small hands across him.

"Mhm?"

Chan put down the plate he was sorting and placed his hands over Felix's, loving the warming back hug. His fingers softly caressed over Felix's hands, feeling the soft skin.

"Do you wanna go to bed?"

Felix nodded against Chan's back.

"Alright, baby, let me put the last of this out." Chan said, beginning to speed up with the food preparations. He was almost done and plated up the last few mini sausage rolls, putting them down onto the table amongst all the other snacks.

Felix peered over Chan's shoulder and looked at the table.

"Done?" He asked and Chan nodded.

"Let's go."

The two headed out, hand in hand and got some 'ooohs' from the boys. Felix rolled his eyes at them and Chan got a bit awkward.

"We're going to bed." Felix announced to the group, voice getting shy once he saw Jisungs smirk at them.

"Okay, goodnight, don't be too loud~" Jisung teased making the couple shy up. They awkardly headed up the staircase, leaving Maria with the boys, they trusted them enough anyway especially Minho. If he was good at getting his cats to sleep, he'd be just fine at getting Maria to as well.

Once in their bedroom, they both individually slipped their clothes off.

Chan left his boxers on and grabbed a pair of sweats to put on as well. It was comfortable for him like this, he prefered to keep himself somewhat covered. Felix was the same except he put on a grey T-shirt too, not feeling fond about his upper body nor lower body. But Chan didn't mind, as long as he got cuddles and Felix was comfortable, he could care less.

They flopped into their bed and Felix quickly snuggled up against Chan. The older wrapped his arms around Felix, holding him even closer.

"Feeling okay?" He asked Felix, leaving a peck in his fluffy hair.

"Yeah, just tired..."

"Are you warm enough?"

"No, cuddle me closer." Felix pouted. He immediately got what wanted as Chan pulled him impossibly closer, practically smushing Felix's face into his chest. "Closer." Felix said again and Chan gave up, instead opting to turn both of them over and laying on top of him.

"Better?"

"Better."

Chan smiled, burying his face in Felix's neck.

"Love you, baby." He said. "Sleep well."

"Love you too." Felix smiled. "You better dream about me so we see each other in our dreams."

"I always dream about you."