Together.

About two months had passed since adopting their girl, Maria. She was 3 years old and adored her two dads already which warmed up both their hearts. She was full Aussie, nothing Asian about her but neither of the two really cared because she was still their little girl none the less.

"Maria, wait for Dada!" Chan heard Felix yell after her. He had just come home from work at the mental hospital and Maria was sprinting up to him. She jumped up and Chan gladly took her up into his arms, giving her a big cuddle.

"Dada, look!" Maria squeaked as she saw Felix jogging down to them. "Daddy's home!"

Felix locked eyes with Chan and smiled. He came over and hugged them both, giving a Chan a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Do you wanna play with Daddy for little bit, bubs?" Felix asked Maria, softly tucking her hair behind her ear. She excitedly nodded and snuggled close to her Daddy. "I'll take your stuff and you go relax."

Chan nodded and let Felix take his bag and coat from his arms. He slipped past his husband, carrying Maria into the living room after saying a quick 'thank you' to Felix.

He sat in the living room on the sofa and cuddled his baby girl, letting her blabber on about her day and all the fun she had. Every word that let her mouth made him smile, she was perfect in every way he could possibly have asked. He adored his kid with all his heart.

"Daddy?" Maria cutely asked and Chan placed all his attention on his little girl.

"Yes, cutiepie?"

"I wanna meet my hyungs!" She smiled, talking about the boys or as Chan liked to call them, the kids.

"You mean your oppas?"

"But Dada calls them hyungs..."

"That's because in Korean, boys call older boys hyungs and your Dada's a boy." Chan told her, loving the way she giggled.

"I know Dada's a boy, silly Daddy!" She softly slapped Chan's arm, still giggling away.

"Ah, sorry cutiepie, Daddy forgot how clever you were." Chan said, pulling her gently into a little hug. "You're Daddy's clever little girl."

"Aww, my babies look so cute." Felix teased as he walked into the living room after sorting away Chan's stuff. He took a seat beside the two. Maria backed out of the hug and looked over at Felix who was sat right up next to Chan.

"Dada, can I meet my oppas?"

"Of course," Felix smiled. "They're coming over in a week, for Minho and Jisung's wedding."

"Minho and Jisung are having a wedding?" Maria gasped.

Chan nodded. "They're getting married to each other."

"Are they moving here too?"

"Yep." Felix said with a smile and Maria squealed with joy.

"What about the other oppas?" Maria enthused. "Are they moving too?"

"Uhh..." Chan looked over to Felix for reassurance on this as he wasn't too sure himself.

"Seungmin and Hyunjin hyung said they are."

"Oh, of course the hate crime, right?"

"Yeah, I can't believe that happened to them. At least Seungmin's healed up now though." Chan nodded at Felix's words. Felix quickly looked back to the confused Maria.

"So, Minho, Jisung, Seungmin and Hyunjin definitely are." Felix told her. "I think Jeongin is having a vacation but I don't think he's moving here, same with Changbin."

"So I get to see them all next week and some of them forever?"

"Yes bubs."

She squealed from happiness and Chan and Felix smiled at her. This was their dream family, for sure.