Fondly.

Chan was nervous. He was standing at the end of the isle, waiting with Minho – his best man – for Felix to come walking over to him.

The moment the music began to play, Chan looked over to the end of the isle and already started tearing up. Felix looked so overwhelmingly perfect in his handsome baby blue suit.

Felix was smiling so wide as he got closer to reaching where Chan stood. He wondered if his cheeks had hurt from it. Then again, he was here crying with a small smile on his lips, unable to take his eyes off of him.

Chan gripped his own wrist tightly once Felix finally got to his spot in front of him to restrain himself from holding onto him and letting himself be comforted by his almost husband. Despite being scared off seeming weak to Felix, he's slowly learnt he has nothing to fear.

Felix softly reached over and swiped away Chan's tears with his thumb before quickly moving his hand back away. Instead he took ahold of Chan's hands in both of his. He gave him a loving smile before Chan began to say his vows, the vicor now done with his words.

"F-Felix Lee," He began, composing himself before continuing. "Ever since we met, I knew there was something about you. I knew as I got older that it was a feeling I wasn't allowed to have. But, one day, I really didn't care anymore. I wanted you so bad because that feeling just wouldn't leave me alone. I spent day and night thinking of only you. When you said yes the first time, I could only dream you'd say yes the second time. And here we are now, on our third yes. There's no other person I'd rather spend my life with than you. I, Christopher Bang, take you, Felix Lee, to be my lawfully wedded husband." He slipped the ring onto Felix's finger.

"Chrisopher Bang," Felix smiled, trying to help calm the older with reassuring squeezes. "You know, I think even as a little kid I always had some kind of crush on you. When I came out to you, I won't lie, I cried so much even when I went home. You've always been so patient and loving with me. I cried for so many days alone after you asked me out and even cried with you at home when you proposed. No person has ever moved me to tears of happiness the way you have. I just, I can't imagine not having you with me, not when we've had each other for so long. I, Felix Lee, take you, Christopher Bang, to be my lawfully wedded husband." He slipped the matching ring onto Chan's finger.

"I now pronounce you, man and husband. You may now kiss the groom."

Chan flung himself at Felix, arms quickly slipping around the youngers waist and lips pressing against his. He was crying into the kiss but Felix didn't seem to mind as he wrapped his arms around Chan's neck, kissing back with just as much love as possible.

There was the typical applause from the guests and the two felt so reassured and comforted by those around them. Accepted. Loved. And most importantly, human.