The

Several months after their anniversary, Felix and Chan had finally organized a little trip to South Korea just specifically for their little girl to see where her parents grew up and spent a lot of their lives. But also partially because they genuinely missed it there and missed Jeongin and Changbin who still were living there. However, from what they heard, the two moved in together because Changbin felt guilty watching Jeongin struggle with his university debt.

At this moment in time, Maria was at school and as per her kind request, Minho and Jisung would pick her up so Chan and Felix had quite a bit of time to themselves for the rest of the day. Especially when today was a day off for the the both of them which didn't come by too often. Felix was taking advantage of it to his fullest by sitting in Chan's lap, snuggled up against him, hugging tightly to get his well deserved dose of Chan cuddles.

"Baby?" Chan softly spoke, cuddling Felix just as much as Felix was to him.

"Mhmm."

"Should we go make some food for when Maria gets back?" Chan asked him. Felix awkardly shuffled in Chan's lap before sighing.

"But I just wanted to sit and cuddle you." Felix whined, rubbing his head against Chan's chest and hugging him impossibly tighter. "We only get to cuddle in bed now, I miss cuddling all the time."

"I spoiled you way too much back when we were dating..." Chan sighed before he carefully held beneath Felix's bum and lifted him up as he stood. The sudden change made Felix cling onto his neck and his legs wrap tightly around his waist.

"Hey! Give a warning next time! I could've died." Felix yelped, making Chan laugh.

"Yeah, like I'd let you die when I'm around." He said as he rolled his eyes. He walked the both of them into the kitchen, plopping Felix down onto the counter top.

"I don't know about that, you're still letting me in the kitchen despite the toaster incident, the smoothie incident, the cereal incident, the frying pan incident, the cotton ball incident, the—"

"Okay! I get it, I'm a bad husband for constantly letting you set foot in here when we both know you'll find a way to burn the house down with a spoon." Chan said, shaking his head with a smile.

"Good, now go make food before I kill us both." Felix smirked, gently kicking Chan's leg as a gesture to get moving. He got the message and set to work on making Maria's favourite home made snack: Peanut butter filled donuts. Well, it's not entirely homemade. They use store bought donuts but that's besides the point.

"Can you manage washing fruit, oh mighty destroyer of this home?" Chan teased, looking over at Felix as he took a pack of assorted fruits put of their refrigerator. Felix huffed and rolled his eyes.

"I have two words for you. Banana peel."

"Oh my god." Chan sighed. "Explain to me how you can make brownies and cookies but not wash fruit without almost killing us?"

"Hey, you married this so you better work with what I got." Felix chuckled. "No, I'm joking with you, I'm sure I manage this time."

"You said that last time too." Chan teased.

"Well, I'll have you watching this time so I won't screw it up."

"You sure?"

"Of course, I want to impress you with my epic fruit washing skills."