Met

"Chan hyung, you're so old~"

"I know..."

A pout became prominent on a certain sunshine's face when Chan agreed so glumly. The sunshine of course being none other than Felix.

"You're not supposed to agree with me hyung." He whined. "You're ment to be all 'gAsP, nO iM nOt mIsTeR lEe fElIx, hOw rUde', you know?"

"Did you really just say the word gasp?"

"Uh-huh, and what of it?"

Chan couldnt help but smile at Felix's antics. As they grew older, he had become so much more of a jokester and a little tease than he had before. Of course, Chan wasn't one to complain about it, in fact he adored it. He adored everything about his 14 year old friend, whom he sometimes called 13 to piss him off since his birthday had only been fairly recently.

"Hey, hyung?" Felix questioned. He sounded on edge all of sudden. The complete flip to his little poking of fun moments ago.

"Mhm." Chan hummed, not trusting himself to acknowledge him with words.

"Can I tell you something?" Felix then looked around before scooting closer under the tree towards Chan and lowering his voice. "It's a bit of a secret."

"Tell me anything, Lix." He said, eyebrows furrowing in concern. His voice had gone serious and he worried if Felix felt more pressure on whatever problem he was about to spill because of it.

"I... I'm bisexual, hyung."

They sat in a bit of a silence while Felix fiddled his fingers together, eager for a response.

"Did you—"

"I haven't told them." Felix spoke, voice warvering. "I wanted to tell you first. I was scared."

"You don't have to be scared, I don't mind who you find attractive; boys, girls or anyone in between. That's just what your heart wants, okay?" Chan comforted, seeing Felix begin to shake. He carefully lulled the younger into a gentle hug. "I accept you Felix and if something ever happens to you, I'm always here for you to fall back on."

"T-thank you Chanie."

Felix smiled through the tears building up in his eyes. He didn't want to cry but once he lent into Chan's chest, his body chose differently for him and there went his waterworks. He sobbed and sobbed, ruining Chan's clothing but neither could care less.

They hugged under their tree until Felix stopped crying and the two drifted off under the shelter of their tree, eased by the comfort they had and the acceptance.