I

"Baby, baby, baby!" Chan spit fired to his boyfriend all just to gain his attention away from his phone. He of course won, why wouldnt Felix give in to him being so cute?

"What do you want, baby?"

"Are you tired?" Chan asked with almost too much enthusiasm for Felix to take seriously. Still, he chose to humour the older.

"No, not really."

"Well you must be from running through my mind all day." Chan responded with so much confidence that Felix couldn't help but chuckle. He pulled his boyfriend into a warm hug and continued to laugh softly.

"You and your cheesy pick up lines." Felix said with so much fondness in his voice. He wished he could live forever like this and just listen to the rambles and little pick up lines Chan came up with. He adored him that much.

"You love them." Chan chuckled back, a wide smile on his features as he tugged them back from the warm hug. He breifly examined Felix's face, his smile only getting bigger as he took it all in.

"How could I not?" Felix smiled. "You're the one saying them after all."

"Ohhh, looks who's being cheesy now." Chan teased, leaning in to nuzzle his nose against Felix's. It made the younger chuckle and lean away but Chan just kept moving closer to continue the action.

"Stop~" Felix whined, a smile still plastered on his features. How could he not smile when Chan was with him?

"Give me a kiss then." Chan smirked, before quickly puckering his lips out in a cheeky manner. Felix slapped his arm and let out a little laugh.

"You're so greedy." Felix spoke with a soft smile. Before a second could pass, he already had pressed his lips onto Chan's for a kiss. One with just theirs lips touching, no movement. More of a peck to be honest yet they still called it a kiss.

When they parted, they seemed to be even more giggly. It was difficult to find a moment of them together when they weren't.

"Do you wanna catch a movie?" Chan asked, moving a hand up to softly caress Felix's cheek.

"What kind of question is that?" Felix smiled, chuckling. "Of course I do."

"Mm..." Chan hummed with a smile, leaning close to rest his forehead on Felix's other cheek. "Let's meet here again at 7, yeah? And I'll take you."

"The motorbike?"

"Yep."

"Only if you let me drive."

Chan sighed, trailing in it into a soft little giggle.

"Promise not to go too fast." He asked the younger with a pleading smile. Chan had some bad memories the last time Felix drove it.

"Mmm, we'll see." Felix smirked. "It was cute having you hold on so tightly but be careful, you might crush your baby." He proceeded to cutely pout at Chan, bringing his hands up to frame his face.

"I'll crush you right now if you're not careful." Chan teased.

"Try me."