Wish

The last day of their honey moon had unfortunately come and Chan was only just blinking awake. He looked down at the unusual object he was lying on who happened to be a sleeping Lee Felix. Chan smiled down at him and his sleeping face.

"My pretty baby." He mumbled to himself and leant down to peck his cheek. Chan looked further down and confirmed his suspicions that they both were indeed naked. Seeing that was reassuring as it helped him know that the events he could remember really had happened.

"Mmm," Felix began to stir beneath him. "H-hyung?"

Chan felt his cheeks warm up at the sound of such the sweet innocent honorific he had been called over and over during the long night leaving Felix's mouth. It was so... sexy for him to have Felix calling him that for some reason. He glanced to the side, as if that would help his case at all.

"Hyung?" Felix said again. This time a lot more clearly as he tried not to yawn.

Chan then felt arms wrap around his neck which were none other than Felix's. The younger used that as leverage to pull himself up slightly and maneuver to press a gentle kiss on Chan's cheek.

The older looked back over at Felix who could only be described as a tired pile of human. It made him smile softly.

"Good morning, baby." Chan greeted, mesmerised by how adorable his husband looked trying to open his eyes after their restless night.

"Mm," Felix hummed, "Morning, baby."

Felix blinked a few times in succession to ground himself before he looked down at himself and then up at Chan.

"Are we both...?" Felix mumbled, trying to lift part of the sheets more to check the bottom half of both of them.

"Yeah." Chan said, lowering his voice a bit since Felix wasn't talking too loudly and then confirmed his answer by lifting the sheets that the younger was struggling with. Felix nodded and Chan let the sheets go. Both of them were sporting little smiles.

"You wore me out last night..." Felix mumbled and let out a little sigh, closing his eyes for a moment. "I'm so tired."

"I'm sorry, baby." Chan apologised. "I'll do all the hard work today for you so you can take it easy."

"Mhm." Felix hummed and nodded. "How many rounds did we go for again?"

"I..." Chan shyed up at the question. "It was four... I think."

"How much stamina do you have?" Felix chuckled, enjoying himself by simply just chattering with the older.

"I've got the perfect amount." Chan said, "For my perfect husband."

Felix smiled wider at that. He adored the little compliment.

"Husband is a weird word..." He began. "I still can't believe we're married..."

"Me either. It's impossible that you chose someone like me..."

"I'd choose you over anyone... Even if you have too much stamina for my body to handle."

Chan smiled.

"I'm glad." He said. "Because I don't think anyone in this world compares to you. I'd rather be alone forever than without you."

"The sap was cute but it's getting a bit suffocating now." Felix giggled, beginning to shy up.

"Alright, my soft hearted baby," Chan teased, receiving a small glare. "Let's go get ready for the day now then, yeah?"

Felix nodded.