Bright

Felix was squirming under the tree, probably because of the current winter weather that had came about since it's early December and there was frost all about. He was snuggled up in his biggest and warmest winter jacket that made him look like a ball of dough and he was wearing gloves and a hat to match. He was waiting on Chan who was busy buying them hot chocolate.

He looked over at the Starbucks shop near by which is where Chan was ordering their drinks. Something about the older just being such a fluffy caring boyfriend made him want to squee with utter delight.

Even when Chan got jealous, he found him cute. Maybe that's because him being jealous is just a little sulky episode. Felix remembered the first time Chan got "jealous" was over him and Changbin. Chan had admitted that he just wanted to be the one who got the most cuddles since he thought Felix hugged Changbin too much which he found so endearing.

Everything Chan did he found endearing.

"Hey marshmellow!" Chan's voice called out as he jogged over to Felix, holding their two Starbucks hot chocolates. Once he got over, he handed over one of the hot cups. "You cold?"

Felix pouted and nodded as he knew he'd get a big hug from him if he used his cute charms on Chan and like usual it had worked. Chan had opened up his arms and softly lulled him into a warm cuddle under their tree by the river. Felix was excited to see the river freeze over later on in the month.

"Thanks hyung." Felix smiled. Chan rested his cheek on top of Felix's head.

"It all good." He said. "I like hugging you, it's like... Warm hot chocolate and... Sticky fudge brownies... By a fireplace on a cold day like this... And your snuggled in cosy pajamas and a thick blanket... Watching those cheesy romance movies..."

Felix chuckled leaning further back into Chan's chest.

"You describe things so funny." He sighed and closed his eyes, taking a sip of his hot chocolate, feeling utterly content. "It's something I love about you hyung."

Chan smiled.

"I love watching you struggle with your college work." Chan teased light heartedly. "You act like a stressed 80 year old."

"Hey... I'm 20, not 80." Felix mumbled.

"I know, Lixie." Chan sighed in adoration. "Now drink up so you can keep warm."

"You as well then." Felix spoke, making the older drink from his cup. Chan chuckled and complied, taking a small sip so that he wouldn't take too much of the drink from him. It was Felix's and he had his own after all.

"Want to stay out here or go back to my place?" Chan asked.

"Mmm, depends."

"Like how?"

"Only if it's with movies, the fireplace, hot chocolate, cosy pajamas, sticky fudge brownies and a thick blanket."

Chan let out a laugh.

"If that's what Lixie wants." He teased softly. Felix smiled.

"Let's go then!"