You

Jisung looked up at the sound of who could only be his husband entering their shared bedroom. He quickly placed down the book he had been scanning through. It was a mother guide to caring for babies book since their little Eunwoo was a year old and he wanted to make sure he was doing everything right.

"Oh, Min..." He softly whispered when he took notice of the drying tear streaks on Minho's cheeks. Jisung motioned the older over quickly and Minho followed glumly through, plopping down beside him on the end of their bed. "You okay?"

"It's... Chanie Hyung." Minho breathed out. A warmth spread through his chest as he felt Jisung wrap his arms around him, resting his chin on his shoulder, looking up at him with those big glossy eyes filled with concern. "He made... He made me cry with the things he said..."

"What was he saying, Minmin?"

"Asking for Lix to come back... A-asking me to tell Lix he missed him a-a-and." Minho took a moment to quickly conpose himself and Jisung gave him a few soft rubs on his tummy to help. "He just kept repeating things as though Lix was there with him... I don't want to even imagine how much more this is hurting him compared to us..."

"Of course... They're- sorry, they were married." Jisung spoke. "It'd be like if I lost you... I'd be just like him."

"But... Our last fight," Minho began. "When I threatened to leave you, you encouraged me to go... Said you'd be better off and that you'd burn all my shit..."

"You know I wouldn't have the heart to. I'd cry forever, I'd miss you every moment." Jisung confessed, holding his husband tighter and burrying his face softly away to hide his reddening cheeks. Minho tried his best to supress the small smile trying to appear on his lips.

"I'd miss you too." Minho mumbled back, holding back the salty tears about to flow out his eyes again.

"You can cry Minmin," Jisung soothed. "You're pretty when you cry anyway."

Those words helped Minho ease the tears out, not feeling scared to cry in front of his husband. He sniffled and hunched forward, screwing up his face to cry harder and let his tears end quicker. Jisung's hand comforted him, rubbing his back in little circles that made him feel safe and at home.

"You know... I think we should let Chan hyung calm down and stay with us." Jisung said. "And then we should take him to Felix's grave... Let him say his goodbyes."

Minho nodded, wiping at his eyes.

"If he's not ready to go back home after that, we should let him go to Seungmin and Hyunjin's." Jisung continued. "Then he won't need to stress with having our baby around."

"Y-yeah."

"Do you wanna sleep, Min?" Jisung asked seeing how Minho was begining to fight keeping his tired eyes open. It was probably because of all the crying making him exhausted.

Minho nodded and let Jisung strip him to his boxers, pulling him into bed with him. They cuddled close, Jisung tugging Minho's head into his chest, letting him snuggle close and nuzzle into his fluffy jumper. He held the older close.

The loss of a close friend was a heavy weight to carry. Even in the comforting arms of one another, they both could say they didn't feel as comforted nor as safe as before.

Something was missing.

Felix was missing.