Had

Chan was exhausted and his head pounded. The mini house party from yesterday was for sure a lot of fun but the alcohol had left it's mark with the signature hangover. Felix didn't drink more than about a can or two of beer so he was feeling pretty lively. However, Chan had drank far more and regretted it but then again if he didn't then he wouldn't have Felix taking care of him all day. Things like that just made him warm inside.

"What am I gonna do with you?" Felix sighed as he came back over to the bed with some soup. The perfect combat for hangovers. Also they are easy to make so Felix didn't make too much mess in the kitchen.

"Feed me..." Chan mumbled, commanding his husband like a toddler would to a parent but far quieter. Felix snickered.

"Do you want airplane noises too?" Felix teased, sitting on the edge of the bed beside him with the bowl in hand.

"No... 'm not a baby..."

"Mm, but you're my baby." Felix smiled. He scooped some of the soup onto the spoon, carefully bringing the spoon over to Chan's mouth. He held the bowl beneath it to prevent spilling the soup on the bed. "Eat up."

Chan followed through and let him push the spoon between his lips. He swallowed the warm soup and mentally praised Felix's culinary skills. Sure he wasn't exactly the best in the kitchen but he could make what he could and Chan found it all to be delicious anyway. Well, aside from one smoothie incident but that's not the point.

"Changbin isn't doing too great this morning." Felix said as he continued to feed Chan soup by the spoonful. "He's vomiting still and probably is gonna be stuck in the bathroom for a while."

Chan had nearly forgotten that Changbin was staying over, along with all the others. Since Felix and Chan's house has three spare rooms, when the guys came over yesterday it made more sense to let them stay over rather than pay for an overpriced hotel.

"Minho and Jisung are still sleeping." Felix continued. "Jeongin's also alseep. Seungmin drank too much so he's also throwing up but Hyunjin is taking care of him for me."

Felix placed the empty bowl and the spoon on the nightstand now that it Chan had finished the whole thing. He let out a soft sigh and scooted closer, placing a hand in Chan's fluffy hair.

"How are you feeling, baby?" He asked the older.

"Crap." He mumbled in reply. "But having you makes it better."

A smile broke out on Felix's face at that and Chan wrapped his arms around the younger, burrying his head in his chest. He sighed in content, enjoying the warmth despite his head that still hurt.

"Do you want a cold towel for your head?" Felix asked. Chan nodded and softly released him, letting him get up onto his feet again.

Felix lent to give a small peck to Chan's cheek.

"I'll be back in a sec."