Did

During the entire week, Maria had hung out with all of the guys and they had tons of fun together, making it the best trip she's ever had. She had expressed many, many, many times how much she loved it and didn't want to go back. And honestly, as much as all the guys had loved spending time with her and showing her all the amazing places, they really did want time alone to let themselves go a little.

So on the last night staying here, all of the guys decided to go out to a karaoke bar, leaving Changbin behind with Maria. He had asked to stay back, not feeling up to getting drunk and singing his guts out, besides it ment they wouldn't need to leave Maria home with a random babysitter.

That was always a plus, though Jeongin had been visibly disheartened at the choice. However, now that they had been at the karaoke bar and in their booth for a while with the drinks rolling by, any trace of saddness was surely faded now.

How could someone be upset when Jisung had managed to get Minho drunk enough to start singing Love Talk by WayV?

"TOUCH ME TEASE ME FEEL ME UP!" Minho shrieked down the microphone, which was followed up by cheers by the rest of the equally as drunk guys.

"FUCK YEAH!" Jisung yelled, running up to Minho, followed by a giggling Jeongin.

Jeongin snatched the beer can out of Minho's hand, gulping it down. On the other hand, Jisung was singing down the microphone that Minho held, secretly slipping an arm around the older's waist. Though it wasnt so secret since Felix had noticed and was pointing it out to Chan while giggling and hiccing from the alcohol.

Chan smiled at his husband, a little upset he wasn't able to drink aside from that one beer he had about half an hour ago. He was driving them all back after all so he couldn't get drunk with them as much as he wanted to. However, he has to admit that he loves seeing how crazy-cute Felix acted when he was utterly smashed.

He reached his hand over to rest atop of Felix's, all while grinning like a giddy child high on sugar. Which, in a way Chan was, Felix was his sugary sweet baby and husband. A whole package of adorablness.

"HWANG FUCKING HYUNJIN, PUT YOUR HAND ON MY WAIST ONE MORE TIME! I FUCKING DARE YOU!" A yell from a somewhat sober Seungmin quickly garnered Chan's attention as he looked over to see what was going on.

A clearly drunken beyond saving Hyunjin was getting all touchy-feely with a very hot-headed Seungmin. Even when drunk, Hyunjin very much loved to be close with his boyfriend, no matter how much the younger complains. At the end of the day, everyone knows Seungmin's just putting up an act. Mostly because the boy is still in his gay panic years. He can barely sit next to his own boyfriend without having some kind of supposed troubles which Hyunjin always laughs off, knowing it was never ment maliciously.

Chan sighed, checking on Jeongin breifly one last time, glad to see he was still having fun, snatching away the mic from Minho this time. Though, he internally cringed as he saw Minho begin to make out with Jisung right behind the youngest.

All he can hope for is that Jeongin doesnt turn around, and if he does, then he better be too smashed to remember it.

Chan wished he could spend everyday like this with them all.