I

The honey moon they were on was the perfect escape from humanity they both needed. As of now, they were simply relaxing together on their big cosy king size bed. Felix was propped against to head board, sat cross legged with Chan's head resting in his lap, layed down on his back.

Felix was fiddling absentmindedly with Chan's hair whilst humming some kind of soothing tune. It had Chan smiling and feeling calm as he kept looking down at the golden band on his left hand, around his ring finger. He had been obsessed with the way the wedding ring looked on both of them.

"Baby, when will you stop looking at the ring?" Felix chuckled to himself when he looked down and caught Chan looking at his own hand adorned with the ring yet again.

"Not until I'm long dead." Chan sighed out, bring his hand closer to his face, twiddling the ring around and taking a closer look at it. Like he had been doing ever since their wedding ceremony was over. Even during the after party, he was stood at the side lines holding it like now and smiling.

"But if you only stare at the ring, you'll forget about me." Felix pouts, trying cheekily to gain a reaction from Chan.

"Mm." Chan nodded, leaving his ring alone and looking up at Felix the best the could from his angle. "I guess I'd rather stare at you forever instead, baby."

"Stop being so cheesy." Felix spoke, a little flustered. "Be sexy instead." He added cheekily after as a joke. He didn't really expect for Chan to take him seriously.

"Sexy?" Chan said with a smirk, purposefully trying out his sultry voice. He hadn't used it for a while since Felix and himself didn't often go after each other like this. However, he turned himself over and sat on his knees facing Felix. He gripped at Felix's waist at the perfect amount of tight to make sure Felix knew he was in safe hands. He proceeded to then smile and feel a bit giggly as he lifted up his shirt to show off his abs. "Is that sexy enough for you?"

Felix burst into shy giggles much like Chan did as well, dropping his shirt back down.

"Man, we really weren't made for all that, you know... Stuff." Chan giggled shyly still, hiding his face against Felix's shoulder.

"I know," Felix said, calming his giggle fest. "We're probably the only couple who just can't get freaky on the first night."

"Mmm, it's good though." Chan said. "I'd rather cuddle my little cuddle bug."

"Cuddle bug or cuddle leach?" Felix laughed, causing a short moment of laughter between the two of them. "I'll use your cuddles to absorb your powers."

"What powers?" Chan chuckled.

"Have you seen yourself? There's a reason we're married, you know?" Felix smiled. "You're perfect to me in every way and I want to leach off of your perfection..."

"But you're even more perfect, why would you want to demote yourself to someone like me?"

Felix let out an exaggerated gasp.

"Demote? Did you just say your worse than me?" Felix spoke, keeping up his exaggerated act. "I can't believe you my good sir, for you are perfection in all its glory. I would literally pay you to breathe this close to me, you are everything and I love you."

Chan smiled at that, not having any response. All he could think was how glad he was to have been able to marry such an adorable idiot. His adorable idiot.