Will

Much to Felix and Chan's delight, Hyunjin and Seungmin had taken Maria for the day to give them a little time alone. They hadn't had time alone in a while and just wanted the one day. It was convenient having them, Minho and Jisung, living across the street. Hyunjin and Seungmin only moved in this year whereas the other couple had moved in last year right after their honeymoon.

Chan sighed as he fiddled with Felix's hair. His husband was fast asleep still, resting on top of him, head against Chan's chest. He adored simple moments like these when the house was empty and it was just the two of them.

"Baby?" A small voice croaked. It was Felix, his voice an awful lot more scratchy from the long sleep.

"Mhm?"

"Water..." Felix mumbled, rolling off of Chan who began to sit up. He got out of bed and headed to the on suite bathroom, filling one of the plastic cups with water for him.

He came back in and handed the cup to Felix who quickly sat up and downed it in one go. The cup was then placed on the nightstand.

"Thanks baby." Felix smiled, voice still a little off from just waking up but certainly much better.

Chan smiled back and carefully clambered back into bed, hugging Felix by the waist and resting his head on his chest. He looked up at his handsome and pretty husband, unable to supress his wide smile.

"What's got you so smiley?"

"You."

Felix chuckled as he looked down at Chan, admiring him too.

"We've been together for 13 years and you still haven't grown out of your love drunk phase." He teased.

"How can I grow out of it when I'm married to you?" Chan asked. "My perfect husband who's everything I could ask for and more."

"Oh, the cheese..." Felix sighed. "Go talk to Jaehyun, he walks with cheese for a living."

Chan chuckled.

"What should we do today, bubs?" Chan asked, snuggling up closer to his husband who was still sat up right.

"Sleep?" He suggested back.

"Are you sure?"

"Too tired to do anything else."

"Come here then." Chan softly tugged his husband's shirt to get him to lay down. Felix took the hint and complied, laying opposite Chan on his side. He reached to pull Chan into a hug to which the older accepted quite eagerly and he quickly snuggled into Felix's chest.

It was always so much more comfortable like this.

"Baby?" Felix asked.

"Mhmm?"

"Should we... take Maria to Korea one day?"

"Yes!" Chan answered back with much enthusiasm. "We have to do that, I'm sure she wants to see Jeongin and Changbin again."

"Yeah, I wanna see them again too."

"We should do it some time after our next anniversary maybe?"

"Sounds perfect, for now let's just cuddle." Felix smiled as he looked down at Chan who was smiling up at him. He lent his head closer to Chan's and gave his lips a quick peck. As though to confirm their plans.

"Can you take off your shirt?" Chan asked him and Felix rolled his eyes, compying anyway. "Thank you baby."

Chan cuddled up close and sighed, finding his husbands slightly pudgy tummy to be so cute. Cuddles were certainly the best when Felix had his shirt off like this.