We

"Maria's sleeping." Felix whispered to Chan, leaning over to rest his head against his husband's shoulder. They were sat together on the plane, Maria in the window seat, Chan in the isle seat and Felix sat happily in the middle.

"Shuffle closer baby." Chan whispered back, he himself scooting the closest he could to Felix with the restrictions of the airplane seats. His husband smiled and copied out the same action until they couldn't get much closer but Felix was satisfied as he got to rest his head on Chan's chest.

They enjoyed being close like this. No words really had to be exchanged, they spent so many years just talking but not enough just cuddling and touching even in the simplest of ways. Like how Chan was softly rubbing little circles onto Felix's waist and had his other hand etwined with his. And Felix's thumb was rubbing gently back and forth over Chan's knuckles. Times like this were all they could ever ask for, even if they were on an airplane where judging eyes could watch them.

"I love us." Felix softly sighed out, squeezing Chan's hand a little to emphasize his simple yet sweet words. "I love you, I love Maria, I love our little family... I think I'm happy..."

"I'm happy when you're happy." Chan smiled, leaning to press a little peck into Felix's fluffy hair. "Because your happiness is my happiness... I love Maria, our family. I love everything you've brought into my life."

Felix let out a small giggle, trying to keep it quiet to not disturb other passengers on the plane with them.

"I don't know what I'd be doing without you in my life... I don't want to know because nothing is better than having you." He whispered back.

"I want us to stay like this and grow old together." Chan smiled again. "I bet you'd still be so cute and perfect and handsome even when you loose your hair and get all wrinkly."

Felix smiled wide and softly elbowed his husband at that comment.

"Remember you're the one with a recceeding hairline here, you'll be bald before your sixties." He shot back with a teasing grin.

"And I'll shave your head so we match."

"Noo, you can't do that to your baby." Felix whined quietly. "Besides, you like my hair so you wouldn't even dare."

"We'll see."

Felix frowned but cuddled a little closer to Chan. He wiggled around his head against Chan's chest until he was comfy and then slowly let his eyelid close.

"Tired baby?"

"Mhmm..."

"Catch some Zs then, I'll be right here." Chan assured him, softly squeezing his waist and rubbing it. He peppered a few kisses over his scalp before he noticed Felix now felt a little heavier. He must've fallen asleep.

A smaller and more fond smile took over his lips as he subconsciously held Felix tighter. He left yet another peck but this time onto Felix's cheek soft plump cheek. Carefully, he lent back in his seat and tried to sleep too, just like the rest of his little family was.