Chapter 10

Apparently, I had missed some shit according to Care. 

Logan fucking Fell tried to kidnap her but luckily I had given her one of my power totems and she protected herself long enough for her mom to get there and kill him with the help of Damon. Thank god Liz didn't see anything otherwise I would have had to mind-wipe her...again.

I and Care hadn't hung out for a couple of days and since I stayed out of everyone else's drama I fucking missed it. Eh, whatever. I'm just pissed I couldn't kill him myself for hurting Care.

I did call Anna and gave her an earful but that was about it.

The next time I saw her I gave Care one of my newer pendants that told me when she used it. 

I didn't figure out that trick until recently and I was regretting not giving her a new one now. I could have teleported and beat some Fell ass! Damn what a missed opportunity, I could have filmed it and shown Jenna whenever she is in the know!

I also gave a new one to Tyler, just to be safe. I also modified them to be a protection spell for the wearer as well. God, I fucking love magic.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

I was just sitting on my bed the next night looking at the soul marks that sat neatly on my left wrist. 

Four black dots sit neatly there just waiting to turn into initials.

I had just got off the phone with my grandmother. 

After she had talked my ear off for not calling her enough I had asked her if there was a spell to see who my mates were and she said there was. 

Now I was just debating if I wanted to know.

There was a reason you didn't know until you met your mates. 

It was almost impossible to not want to be with them once you know who they are. 

I am curious but I don't want to screw up all my plans just because of that. Eh fuck it, I already want to be with them. How much worse can it get?

With that, I put my hand over the marks and chanted the spell I had been memorizing the last few minutes. 

I closed my eyes and saw flashes of men's faces, four of them to be exact.

 A very familiar four faces. "OH MY FUCKING GOD YES, THANK YOU DEATH LADY" I screamed as I danced around my room.

 "OH MY FUCKING GOD YES, THANK YOU DEATH LADY" I screamed as I danced around my room