Chapter 16

Her eyes got so big I burst out laughing "geez calm down, if I wanted you dead you would be dead. But here you are and I'm even offering to help you" I say while smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes and got back her sass real quick "are you going to tell me what you want?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

I giggled "what I want is for you to do everything you were going to until I tell you to stop

I giggled "what I want is for you to do everything you were going to until I tell you to stop. If I tell you not to do something you don't fucking do it. And if you don't try and pull any of your underhanded bullshit. I will give you all the information I have on your daughter as well as a perfectly gullible human that looks just like saint Stefan. Oh, and let's not forget I can absolutely convince my mate to let you go" I say with a cocky smirk. I hold all the cards here kitty kat.

She looked at me with shock in her eyes before almost attacking me again before thinking better of it. 

I could see her hands twitching with how much she wanted to attack me but she was smarter than most and learned from the first time.

"How the hell do you know these things?" she asked me suspiciously.

I smiled at her, an actual real one "god I do love you as much as I hate you, you are so much smarter than this town full of idiots" I say with a laugh as I motioned out towards the party

She smirks back before motioning for me to continue. 

I let out a sigh at having to explain this lie again. This shit gets old real quick.

I rolled my eyes "I am blessed with the knowledge of an original timeline that I can fix, basically I know your past and your future. That's why I want you to continue doing what you're doing. I need things to happen in a certain way so that I can get what I need. Now do you want your happiness or not? I have no problems with you, I actually like you but I will kill you in a blink of an eye if you betray me or hurt someone I love" I say while glaring at her at the end.

She stares at me for a few seconds thinking. 

I can practically see the gears turning in her head.