Chapter 91

(this a smut chapter. You have been warned.) (it also turns into a stoner chapter so you have been double warned lol) 

After I had explained everything to Nik and Finn it was agreed that Nik would spend time with me tonight while Finn would tomorrow.

Elijah and Kol pouted but understood since they had spent plenty of alone time with me while we were waiting for Kai.

We all stayed together in the living room for two hours and just spent time together watching movies before Nik lifted me over his shoulders and ran out of the room.

~~~~~~

I was laughing loudly as I watched my other mates glare at Nik as he carried me away.

Once we got to the room he tossed me onto the bed and looked at me like a predator ready to pounce, then he did.

He was immediately on top of me kissing me hungrily while his hands wandered my body.

I moaned lightly as he trailed his kisses down my neck to my sweet spot where he started sucking and biting lightly. Damn, he is not playing around tonight! Going straight for the weakspot.

He didn't even try and take off my clothes instead he just ripped them to pieces.

I pulled away while he groaned in protest dramatically.

I just rolled my eyes and cast the privacy spell quickly before turning back to him with a cheeky smile. Patience is not his virtue I see...

Before I could say a word he was back to kissing all over my body.

I moaned loudly when he brought one of my nipples into his mouth and started rolling it between his teeth lightly.

As he did that his hands trailed down to the only piece of clothing left on my body.

He immediately tore my panties off my body making me jump in surprise making him chuckle.

I would have cared about the ruined clothes if he didn't immediately shove two fingers inside me.

He growled lowly in his thought "you're so ready for me" Nik said lowly in approval as he thrust his fingers in and out of my entrance.

I whined and bucked my hips as he continued to work me over with his fingers.

He watched my reaction with a smirk before I saw his eyes go dark.

I could tell his beast was out and I was actually surprised.

Nik never let his out in bed unlike Elijah and Finn.

His beast normally had plenty of time out to play while he was being his normal murdery self but he must have been more repressed with me gone for days.

Before I knew what was happening Nik had me flipped over on my hands and knees.

My squeak turned into a moan as he filled me with one hard thrust.

He pushed me down into the mattress before moving his hands down my back to my waist.

He gripped my hips and started thrusting into me with fever. He gave me no time to adjust before he was fucking me into the mattress.

I didn't mind since it was only a tinge of pain but it felt amazing when he fucked me like a wild animal.

I was moaning loudly as he fucked into me hard from behind.