Chapter 94

(Previously)

Oscar's eyes widened in horror before he glared at the table.

I could feel his powers coming out around him so I quickly stood up and pulled him out while my mates handles the bill and followed us out.

I Dragged Oscar past a talking Stefan and Valerie.

I could tell she had told him by the look of growing rage on Stefan's face.

As I dragged Oscar past them Valerie looked concerned "don't worry about it! He just needs to let some anger out. You handle that angry Vamp I'll handle this one" I told Valerie calmly as I dragged Oscar into the woods.

Once I got far enough in I knew no one would feel it, I let him go.

He lashed out at the nearest tree before re-growing the thing and doing it again.

~~~~~~~

By the end he was calm and a perfectly healthy tree stood where the last one was.

(because apparently, you all get real upset at the death of imaginary trees. Lol)

When we started walking back we saw Finn and Kol standing with Valerie and Stefan seemingly waiting for us.

"I was surprised you all didn't come running in like knights in shining armor" I said with a smirk as I gave each of my mates a quick hug and kiss.

Kol smirked "well darling when I see you're with an actual threat I will come running" he said cheekily.

Oscar made an offended sound from where he was hugging Valerie.

Finn chuckled lightly "while you are impressive in your own right you wouldn't stand a chance against Allison" he told Oscar as he pulled me into his arms.

I awed and gave him another peck before smiling brightly.

I turned to the lovebirds "well Stefan, it looks like Valerie is yours to show around today. We'll keep Oscor but I think you two have some catching up to do" I said before pulling Oscar along with me and my mates.

He pulled his arm away from my grip "you don't need to keep pulling me. I am capable of just following you" Oscar said sarcastically.

I laughed lightly and nodded before speeding back to the house.

~~~~~~

Once we were there I walked up to the area the Hybrids set up.

Most of them already had trailers and the ones that didn't I decided to be nice and buy some trailers.

They were mostly sitting around a campfire just hanging out when we walked up.

"Uuhhh what are we doing here?" Oscar asked confused as he trailed behind me.

I smirked "well I figured you're a hybrid, their hybrids. They're also pretty cool. You might even get some action. I had to smack down more than one of these girls when they tried to seduce one of my mates" I said with a shrug as I walked up to the fire pit and took a beer.

All the hybrids bowed their heads slightly before going back to whatever they were doing.

They all respected me as an Alpha female even if I wasn't a wolf.