Chapter 20

I blushed at Elijah's stare and turned back to the idiots. "Why isn't she waking up?" Stefan asked frantically as he looked for an injury on his precious doppelganger.

I just rolled my eyes "because I haven't reversed the sleep spell yet. Now take her back to the boarding house I will be there shortly and we will discuss what will happen from there" I say commandingly before reversing the spell on Elena with a snap of my fingers.

"She will be awake in a few minutes, now go" I said, gesturing towards the door and making a shoo motion.

They reluctantly left and I turned to Rose "you have your freedom, now do with it what you please" I say while motioning for her to leave as well. 

She was gone immediately taking Trever's body with her. Damit I wanted that ring back.

Once they were gone I turned to Elijah who raised an impressed eyebrow "well that certainly was an interesting display" he complimented as he looked me up and down.

I smiled at him with a blush growing on my face "thank you, now do you want to talk here or go somewhere cleaner, I know you don't like dirt" I said casually with a small shrug.

"And how do you know that already when we have never met?" he asked curiously with a bit of apprehension in his eyes

I smirked "oh I know everything about you. I'll explain everything in a minute but I think we should go somewhere else" I answer with my smirk turning into a smile at the end.

He is so fucking handsome, this bond is so strong already I can't imagine how it will feel when I've met all of them! I wonder what it will feel like then? I can't wait to find out.

Before I could even register what was happening he was holding me bridal style and running. I giggled from the feeling of wind whipping past me and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I just stuck my face in his neck and nuzzled myself there feeling content.

~~~~~~

It took a few minutes before he put me down in a fancy-looking hotel room "yea, this is much better" I say as I sit down on the couch after looking around the room. oh is that a minibar? Score!

He smiles at me "only the best for you Elskan" he said.

I smiled at him shyly before starting the explanation "normally I don't tell people the actual truth but I can't lie to you. I died once and was given another chance" I explained to him quickly.

His gaze darkened at the thought of me dead and he let out a small growl and looked around the room for a preserved threat.

I smiled reassuringly at him "I'm here and fine now" I told him while reaching over and grabbing his hand.