Chapter 74

We spent the next few days testing out our new abilities.

Apparently, we could all compel other vampires, so we at least got some Original qualities from Bekah.

None of us were signing up to be staked through the heart so that will be a find out later hopefully never question.

We also found out that the power-sharing only goes so far. 

We all have a portion of our abilities that get funneled into the bond and share but for more than that you have to take from the rest which has its limits. Meaning, none of us could drain the rest dry, for myself they can only take about 50% of my power before it gets cut off. I can always funnel more power but it has to be willingly given and not taken.  

So in the case of vampire abilities, Me and Bon Bon now have vampire characteristics but for the most part are probably about 30% vampire if you actually did the math, though if a situation calls for it we can draw strength from the others and bring that up to about 50%. 

Since we would be taking strength from an original that can get us pretty far and that's not even calculating in all the witch magic into the equation. 

We spent a lot of time testing this out with our mates to see what we could do. 

All of us did get much closer with the soul sister bond between us.

Bonnie is now fully integrated into the club and I feel as close to her as I do with Care, the bond made us all more of a cohesive unit than before.

~~~~~~~

We were all sitting around just hanging out with our mates when my phone rang.

I groaned cuz it was on the coffee table so Nik rolled his eyes and handed it to me making me smile and give him a peck on the lips.

I saw Kitty Kat was the one calling and immediately answered "well hello Kitty Kat. did you find Nadia?" I asked casually as I inspected my nails.

There was a sigh on the other side "of course, but it wasn't without its complications. Apparently, she doesn't want to give up her traveler friends" Kathrin said exasperated.

The smile fell off of my face "well go ahead and tell Nadia that if she doesn't work with me I'll just let Silas come and collect the Anchor himself. I'm the only thing keeping him from doing that right now. So the real question is, How many dead travelers do you want?" I asked patronizingly.

 So the real question is, How many dead travelers do you want?" I asked patronizingly

I heard someone growl in frustration from the other side with my new vampy hearing.

"Oh is that her? Here's the deal sweets, either give me the location and only one or two Travelers die or I will take your ass get it from your head and then send Silas to have whatever fun he pleases. So are you gonna work with me? Cuz that man has anger issues" I ask in a sickeningly sweet way.