Chapter 23

Elijah and I spent the night watching movies and getting to know each other, well more him getting to know me.

When I went to bed that night he tried to be all gentlemanly and stay on the couch but I just dragged him to my bed telling him I wanted to cuddle and he can sleep in my bed without it going anywhere.

It was the best sleep I have ever had and I woke up so refreshed I decided to make pancakes for breakfast.

I had snuck out before Elijah woke up hoping to surprise him.

I was in the middle of flipping pancakes and slightly swaying to the low music I was playing when suddenly I felt arms wrap around me from behind "good morning handsome '' I said as I flipped another pancake.

"Good morning" he mumbled into my neck in a gravelly tone before taking a seat at the island

"Good morning" he mumbled into my neck in a gravelly tone before taking a seat at the island. Damn that morning voice could kill a bitch. oh damn, I'm swooning. someone catch me!

"You didn't need to make that Elsken, but thank you" he said endearingly, he seemed to be either ignoring or completely unaware of my internal struggle. This man is too hot...how am I ever going to deal with all four of them?! I'm skrewed. Ha literally!

I smiled at him as a blush starts growing on my face "I wanted to, that was the best sleep I have ever had and this is my thank you" I said gesturing to the pancakes as I put the ones I finished in front of him while I worked on my own.

"Yours have a little something extra" I whispered jokingly at the end as I worked to compose myself.

He looked at me confused before taking a hesitant bite of his pancakes.

His eyes went wide immediately "you put blood in them? When did you get blood?" he asked while looking me over for any possible injury. Aw shucks, he's worried about little old me? how cute!

He seemed concerned it was mine and I had cut myself somewhere so I jumped to reassure him before his mate instant makes him lose his shit "I started stocking up on blood bags when I knew you guy's were my mates. I wanted to be prepared" I answered with a shrug as I finished with my pancakes.

He seemed relieved and started eating his breakfast as I finished as I sat down with mine and joined him.

~~~~~~

After breakfast I went and got ready and grabbed the pendant I made for him.