Chapter 14

I went to the stupid float thing to support Care since I had been MIA lately and it made her too happy for me to refuse.

After the actual parade part where I just stood there and glared at everybody we were all at the Grill when the Mayer came in and told us all to go home. Noooo ...I destroyed the fucking device....there is no way they are still doing this. what am I thinking of course their dumbasses are still doing it...

I made Care and Tyler go home while I walked around trying to save vampire asses

I saw the Mayor drop as well as Damon and Stefan and I was pretty sure I saw Harper pass out as well.

I could feel the magic in the air and I was pissed. WHAT .. THE... FUCK!? Fucking John Gilbert! I swear to mother nature I will roast that ass hat alive!!!

I watched as John went into the gilbert building and I followed him while grumbling all of my torture ideas.

I found the door locked so I just blew the thing off its hinges and stepped through the now gaping hole left in the wall.

When he saw me his eyes filled with fear but he tried to act tuff. "What the hell do you want?" he asked accusingly as he reached for a gun that had been sitting on the table.

I scoffed and melted the thing until it was just a puddle of molten metal.

I walked up to his face and glared at him "how the hell did you do this?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

"Some witches still respect human life" he said while glaring back at me but I could see it lacked heat as he glanced at what his gun used to be.

I clenched my fists and tried to stamp down the murderous rage coursing through my veins. 

Before I could do something I regret I  knocked him out with my magic.

He fell to the floor like a sack of potatoes and I made a point to step on him as I looked for the device.

I saw the second device just sitting on a table and destroyed it as well as the compass.

I walked downstairs and picked up all the vamps that I liked with my powers, surprisingly there had been a few extras around. Probably Kathrine's little spies.

I left the random vampires and the Mayor, he abused Tyler and that shit wasn't going to fly with me.

I set the room on fire and walked out without a second glance.

When I came back to the room I saw John groaning and looking around the room disoriented.