Chapter 117

All the supernaturals in Mystic falls were packing, after the death of the Doppelganger none of them wanted to stick around.

This town wasn't the place for the supernatural anymore.

The Mikealsons were leaving to travel and the Coven was going with them and with them all of their mates.

They may not spend the next few years exclusively traveling together but for now, they were leaving as one big family. A coven.

The Salvatores were closing up the Boarding house so that no one could enter. Lydia was making a spell around the entire property to ward off intruders and warn them if anyone comes into their home.

Ally was setting up similar spells for her property and Bonnie's home.

Bonnie would have had to finish school but she decided to take it online and stay with her coven, it wasn't like she had any family left in Mystic falls and Luka's family work for Elijah.

She had to deal with her dad but when he wouldn't budge she resorted to compulsion. Bonnie hated it but her father never took interest in her life before, he couldn't just but in now.

She would stay in contact with him but this was what was best for her and she had to do what was best for her and not what was best for her father. No matter how disappointed he might be.

She only had the compulsion allow her to go, she didn't warp his feelings or his memories, well besides of the compulsion itself.

~~~~~~

Caroline had just told her mother the truth, her mother knew about her vampire status, it was rocky at first but after a while she came around.

Liz also agreed to get regularly scanned for Cancer, after Caroline found out how she died she had wanted to rush her mother to the hospital right away but she held back, she knew her mom would ask questions if she didn't know why. It was what made Caroline pull the plug so to speak about telling her mother everything.

Liz wasn't too happy about her daughter traveling the world but she knew Ally would look out for her girl, she always had. Liz was very aware of her failings, she refused to hold her daughter back now, it would just be hypocritical to try and but in when her daughter was almost an adult. It didn't stop the worrying though.

~~~~~~

Carol wasn't as understanding about Tyler leaving, in the end, Tyler told his mother if she didn't support him in this he would just run away. With that ultimatum, they finally came to a compromise.

Carol hadn't wanted him to quit school or go online so he agreed to take summer school to make up the remaining credits and would join us in a few months.

Rebekah would be sticking around with him, much to her horror. They would be going with the coven for a week to see Paris though. Then they would come back to Mystic Falls for a few months before joining the coven on their travels.

All things considered, it could have been much worse, Carol can be a real pain in the ass when she wants to be.

Rebekah wasn't too happy about having to come back to Mystic falls but at least she would be with her mate, one that wanted her.

She still didn't know what she felt about Marcel, with every pain that wrecks through her body her love had turned more and more bitter.

She tried to take Ally's advice and appreciate Tyler, which she did, he was such a good mate. She wouldn't let him slip through her fingers.

But that didn't distract Rebekah from the fact her other mate was actively betraying their bond, she could feel it every time he strayed and it hurt her more and more each time. It felt like someone was ripping apart her soul.

She didn't understand how Marcel could do that to her.

Tyler was there for her through it all, she would never be more thankful for him, he was all she ever wanted and all she would ever need.

Rebekah was beginning to come to terms with never being with Marcel again, she hoped they could fix this but she wouldn't cry over spilled milk. Not after the pain he had put her through.

~~~~~~~

All that was left at the Gilbert residence was a letter.

In it Allison explained what had happened to Elena.

It didn't fix anything, they all still mourned their loss but it did help knowing that it wasn't completely Elena's fault.

They understood that this had been done to her by Esther, they still knew she made mistakes but ever since the Ball she hadn't been herself and it wasn't her fault.

Jeremy never blamed Ally for her decisions, he knew she didn't have any good choices. At least now he had someone to actually blame.

He knew he would see Ally again, she would always be family.

~~~~~~~

The last box was packed.

The sheats thrown over all the furniture.

The protection spells in place to keep anyone off the property.

It was time to go.

Ally took one last look at her home, she had built it for herself, created a place of power that centered her magic.

It would always be home, but one could have more than one home and it was time to search for another one.

She turned away and smiled towards her mates, her future, and her coven.

She couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun duuuuunnnnn THE END! On to the next book! Hope you all liked it.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my one original character and plot.

So I will not be posting the second book until I have at least 20 chapters written. I'll post them as I write them on Patreon but otherwise you guys are gonna have to wait. Luckily you should be used to that by this point lol.

I re-priced the Patreon. Thiers a 4$ tear that just has voting and the original chapters. The 8$ tear that will have the early chapters and everything from the 4$ tear. And then there is a 12$ tear and I will post all the chapters I have written as soon as I write them, for all my books. If you're interested it's @amber_poconuts