Chapter 82

(previously)

The other girls were starting to believe me, especially Bonnie.

She looked at me confused "I remember that. When we were little, one day you just started acting like an adult. Elena complained about it relentlessly. After a while we just got used to it" she said quietly as she looked at me with shock in her eyes.

I nodded "and from that day I tried to help you all any time I could. I wished your parents would have done it but apparently, Mystic Falls only produces crappy parents so I did what I could" I said with a shrug.

"Wait what I don't understand is why you never told me when I got older. I get not telling a 7-year-old that but not a few years ago? I could have handled it" Care said with a glare.

I smiled "see you think that but you weren't. You're still too young in my opinion but you're a vampire now and it might not be a bad idea to let you in on this. Not to mention I hated hiding this from you guys but like I said I couldn't trust your mates yet" I explained with a shrug, I regretted having to hide it but I did have to hide this from them.

They all nodded but did not look happy.

"Wait you're telling me my brothers know this whole bloody time and never told me?!" Bekah said as she stood up in anger.

This time I smiled sheepishly "yeah

This time I smiled sheepishly "yeah... We were eventually going to tell you but they thought it would be better to keep it to ourselves. Especially when we found out you're mated to Tyler. And let's not even talk about the trustworthiness of Marcel" I said with a roll of my eyes thinking about him partying away in New Orleans.

It had taken Bekah so much willpower not to go there when they were traveling but she knew her time would come so she stayed strong.

"Wait so what is different from the show and now?" Lydia asked.

I snorted "so much, for one there were no mates in the show. Taylor witches were not a thing here. You weren't in it at all" I said while motioning to Lydia.

"Those are just the things different with this universe. I don't think we have enough time to go over all the changes to the timeline" I said dramatically

"Luka didn't even make it one fucking season" I said looking at Bon Bon.

She cringed so I smiled reassuringly "don't worry he'll be fine. I've changed a lot from the original timeline" I said while I waved my hand dismissively.

"Honestly the whole show was a love triangle thing between-" I was cut off before I could continue.

"Let me guess the fucking Doppelganger and the Salvatore brothers?" Bekah said sarcastically.

I nodded "right on the dot. Seriously none of the shit from the show will be happening. In the end, everyone gets trampled on so Elena could get her happy ending. That will not be happening here. I know most of the enemy's coming, I'm sure there will be a few surprises but we can handle it" I said with the wave of my hand.

Lydia glared daggers at the floor. I'm pretty sure she is picturing Elena burning right now. Oh, aren't we all?

Suddenly my attention was turned to Bonnie.

"Wait...so how old are you?" Bonnie asked curiously

I smirked "well I died at 25 and now I'm 17 so I would say 35 if you aren't counting the 7 years I spent as an actual child. If we are counting those years I would be 42" I said casually.

Care and Bonnie both looked slightly shocked but Lydia and Bekah didn't care. They have hundreds of years on me.

While they were processing I looked at Lydia.

"Would it be possible for Damon to keep his mouth shut about this to Stefan?" I asked her with a pleading edge to my voice.

She looked hesitant but nodded "yes, if I ask him to, I think he will. Right now he would do anything for me after this whole thing with his mom was revealed. I keep telling him it isn't his fault and he has nothing to make up for but he doesn't want to listen" she said with a huff as she crossed her arms.

I smiled reassuringly "he'll be fine in a few days. He isn't used to the mate bond and something like that will put it in overdrive. I'm honestly surprised he let you out of his sight" I said sarcastically.

All the girls laughed lightly but Lydia just continued to pout.

I smirked "So how long until he comes running through the door?" I asked sarcastically.

She glared at me and grumbled "probably only a few minutes".

We all burst out laughing and I couldn't help but feel relief that they understood my reasons.

Suddenly Damon burst through the door "okay 20 minutes is done" he said as if that explained everything which it did. Damn drama queen...

The girls all laughed their asses off after that but I just smirked.

"BOONE your back, have a nice hunt with old baldy?" I ask sarcastically.

My question throws him completely off guard and he stopped short where he was standing.

He tilted his head in a very puppy-type way and asked "What? What the hell is a Boone?"

I giggled to myself as they all looked at me like I was crazy "inside joke" I said with a shrug as I turned towards the girls.

They all looked very confused but I knew Care would get it soon.

I watched as the gears turned in her head.

She suddenly looked really excited "that's what you were always yelling about when we watched Lost. you kept saying the actor they choose was stupid and I never got it. Oh my god how often do you reference things like that and I didn't get it?" she asked shocked.

I smiled evilly "so many and you will never be able to remember them all" I said sarcastically.

She groaned and flopped back on the couch.

The rest of the girls seemed to catch on while Damon was still looking at me like I was insane before just ignoring me and practically wrapping himself around Lydia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My brain wanted to say my stupid joke and it still made me laugh. Anyone who never watched lost has no idea what just happened so just ignore it lol. Honestly, my head just wanted to make the joke so I decided to put it in. happy reading

I'm thinking the next chapter will be a montage of all the girls telling their mates and their reactions. I'm not sure yet but that's where I'm leaning.

hey, do any of you that just binge read this remember if I made Tyler a hybrid or not? for that matter if he triggered the curse at all. my brains drawing a blank.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Edited:2/11/22