Chapter 73

As we walked back through the magic door into the house I was immediately surrounded by my mates as were all the girls as they made their way through the doorway.

We were all being fussed over by our very frantic mates making us very confused. Seriously what the fuck?

"Woah guys, what's going on?" I asked confused as I tried to pull away from my mates.

"We couldn't find you" Kol mumbled into my neck as he clings onto me for dear life. Oh, these poor idiots...

I rolled my eyes with a small smile "did you idiots look at the note I left on the fridge telling you exactly where we were since we didn't have reception?" I asked with an exasperated tone and a raised eyebrow.

All the men in the room stiffened before looking at each other in question

"Are you telling me not one of you looked for a note?" Care asked as she looked at them all very unimpressed.

Rebekah put her face in her hand and shook her head "brother's really? We are a thousand years old we come from a time where we could only use notes" She said with a groan as she looked at them in mock shame.

I laughed at their dumbfounded faces making the rest of the girls join me as we walked upstairs laughing.

I turned around to see my mates still standing in the same spot "are you guys coming?" I asked with a smirk.

After a second I heard them following behind us.

Once we got to the kitchen I pointed to the rather large note written in dark bold ink making Kol groan loudly.

"How did not one of us think to look for a note?" Kol asked in exasperation as he flopped onto the couch with a huff while crossing his arms and pouting.

(But with a shirt lol)

The rest of the guys all looked like they would like to be anywhere but here making me smirk.

"To be fair you were probably too busy panicking" I said sarcastically.

"You joke love but it's true" Nik said with a pout.