Chapter 39

(smut warning for this chapter, there will be another warning when that part starts)

Me and Bonnie went over the spell for about two hours with Elijah silently observing and Kol helping here or there. He has been studying magic for a 1000 years.

Once Bonnie left Kol decided to get a snack on his own for a bit.

I gave him a bit of a glare "fine, no one dies" he said raising his hands as he left, making me smile at him.

"Wait" I said while running up to him.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow before I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss.

I pulled away with a smile "thank you" I said before just walking back to Elijah who was looking at the scene with both amusement and slight jealousy.

I giggled a little bit when I sat down and saw that Kol was still frozen

I giggled a little bit when I sat down and saw that Kol was still frozen. He came out of it a second later and glared jokingly at me but it didn't work since he was fighting a dopey smile that looked adorable.

I blushed making his smile grow even more before he left with a pep in his step.

I just shook my head and turned to Elijah who most definitely still had jealousy in his eyes.

"Do you want to see the work I have done to the house?" I asked randomly, making him raise an eyebrow at me.

I just smirked and got up.

I walked away towards the kitchen making him get up and follow me.

"This is the kitchen" I said motioning with my hands towards the kitchen. Yes, cuz the fridge and stove didn't make that glaringly obvious...

He nodded at me before looking at me with a raised eyebrow "is there a point to this tour Elsken?" he asked, confused.

I nodded, smirking at him before biting my lip teasingly

I saw his eyes darken and he reached for me but I pulled away from him and started walking backwards with a devilish smile on my face.