Chapter 64

The next day I had a few calls to make before Care, Bekah, and Lydia came over for a girls' night.

First was to the one and only Haley Marshel.

I dialed the number and waited until I heard a "hello? Who is this?" from the other side of the phone

"Haley marshall?" I asked casually.

"Yeah?" Haley asked.

"I got your number from Shane and I have information on your family" I said without a care.

"....what?....Shane said he might know something but..." she trailed off, probably in shock.

"Honestly Shane was an Idiot who was absolutely going to use you. I actually know who your family is and all you have to do is come to Mystic falls, I'll text you the exact address" I said as I looked at my nails.

"How do I know this is real?" Hayley asked with suspicion growing in her tone.

I smirked "you have a birthmark on your shoulder" I said without a beat.

"I will be there in a few days" She said before hanging up.

I smirked and sent her the address before calling a certain Kitty kat.

"How did you get this number?" she asked angrily into the Phone.

I laughed "oh kitty kat you have no idea what my tricks are. Now have you gotten in contact with Nadia yet?" I ask casually as I sit back in my chair.

"I've tracked down a few travelers but they seem to poof out of their bodies the second I ask them questions" Kathrine said with an annoyed tone.

"That would be the Traveler's favorite trick, honestly just say you need Nadia Petrova and they will at least get in contact with her. When you do, give me a call. I need something the travelers like to keep moving and she will be the best bet on finding it" I said.

 I need something the travelers like to keep moving and she will be the best bet on finding it" I said

She is silent for a minute "what's in it for me?" she asked hesitantly.

I smirked "well for one I got Klaus off your back for a super low price but if you really need it I guess I could offer some information that might be useful. Uuuuhhhh oh I know I could help you find your mate" I said happily when I thought of something she might want.