𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

"oh you guys know each other already, great

"oh you guys know each other already, great. well see ya." doyoung chuckled awkwardly, quickly leaving the young adults to themselves.

"renjun please explain what's happening." yujun muttered, nudging her twin who had frozen in place. "this boring night is saved! my wife is here!" the black haired male suddenly exclaimed, throwing his arms around renjun who was too shocked to even react.

"uhhhh elaborate please. i'm lost..." yujun looked at the two with a raised brow. "oh the whole gang is here." she laughed, seeing more of the boys emerge from the colorful room that was blasting martini blue by dpr live.

"do we know... you?" the boy she identified as lee jeno himself looked at her confused. "obviously not idiot. we went to the same grade school, and middle school, and high school." she rolled her eyes, listing off the schools.

"really? then injunnie went to school with us too?" jaemin gasped, looking the said chinese male in the eyes. "i did. me and yujun only hung out with three other people though...." renjun cleared his throat, prying the younger boy off of him.

"yujun... wait, you're huang yujun?" a deep voice asked as they all entered the large room. yujun smirked, turning to the one and only park jisung who's jaw was slacked open. "nice to see you again jisung." she smiled in a sickly sweet way.

"woah, she got hot. i mean no offense." chenle said, trying to make up for the words that accidentally slipped out of his mouth after. yujun only rolled her eyes, pulling a hand through her sleek green hair.

"so renjun, wanna explain how you became the "wife" of na jaemin?" she looked at her brother who was currently trying to get jaemin to stop clinging and flirting with him.

"long story i don't want to disclose in front of other people." he gritted out, slapping jaemins hands away from his waist.

"i told you you're not allowed to tell anyone else because then i'll have to share you." jaemin whispered into the elders ear, causing renjun to go dark red. thankfully the room they were in was dark, the only lights being from a colorful light machine and the leds that lined the walls.

"oh my god i'm going to be by myself this whole night." yujun groaned, watching jaemin pull renjun to the large couch. "not if i have anything to say about it. hi i'm lee donghyuck." the red haired boy in front of her purred in a flirtatious way.

"leave her alone hyuck." jisung spoke with a sigh, going to change the song to i'm in love with an egirl by wilbur soot. "funny coming from you park." yujun scoffed, shaking her head.

"i'm on the chicks side, i never saw it myself but i heard you like terrorized her in school. also stop playing that emo shit please." jeno pulled a hand through his light blue hair with a chuckle.

"it's not emo hyung it's talent, and i didn't terrorize her. i just annoyed her a lot." jisung rolled his eyes, debating on sitting where jaemin had sat with renjun in his lap or going to wash his eyes out with bleach. maybe the latter was a better idea.

"no i've got to admit, wilbur soot does have very emo songs." mark laughed, slapping the youngest boys shoulder and earning a glare. "annoying me and terrorizing me are the same thing. god i'm glad i didn't go to college." yujun inquired, clicking her tongue once again.

"sorry to interrupt but i just want to say i love your dress." chenle looked her up and down. "please tell me where you got it." yujun smirked, signaling for the boy to come closer until her mouth was right next to her ear.

"i stole it." she smirked, pulling away. chenle looked flustered and confused, his mouth falling agape to the girls words. "kidding zhong, it's from a store called zakara." she laughed.

oh how gullible these people were, believing she'd actually buy such an expensive looking dress? nope, it was actually a very wealthy man that bought it for her willingly. she didn't even have to put on an act because she genuinely liked the dress and the man saw that and bought it for her.

even if he hadn't bought it for her she had already planned on how to steal it but it's the thought that counts.

"okayyyy... well anyways there's drinks and stuff over there. uh yeah i don't really know what else, we were playing mario cart before this so." jeno trailed off, looking over at his large tv that displayed the said game.

"oh sick i love mario cart. who's ready to lose?" yujun sauntered over to the couch, pushing renjun and jaemin out of the way with a disgusted face. the rest looked at each other, confused with what to say but nonetheless went to join her.

can i just say that.... yeah