𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

"god my head hurts so bad

"god my head hurts so bad. so many free drinks i couldn't resist but now i feel like walking death." yujun sighed dramatically, laying down on the couch and draping her legs in yinxius lap. the older scoffed, laughing at the purple haired girl.

"well you better drink hangover soup or something because we have trip to go on tomorrow morning with mr. kim and everyone else." the adult snickered.

yujun practically snapped her neck, whipping her body up to look at her aunt causing her to momentarily close her eyes as she went light headed.

"dude you gotta stop doing that with your low iron ass." yinxiu laughed, shaking her head. "what fucking trip?" yujun hissed out, looking at yinxiu as if she was crazy.

"well.... mr. kim and his close friends and their younger siblings and children all go to park sunghos resort at least once a year and this year doyoung wanted to invite us." the woman explained with a lovesick smile on her lips.

yujun just let out a scoff. "why does he want anything to do with me and renjun?" she crossed her arms over her chest, leaning to lay back on the couch. "yah! as much as i don't want to be around the rich people, a vacation sounds nice so don't throw me into this." renjun called out as he walked into the kitchen.

"oh whatever." yujun groaned, rolling her eyes. "doyoung said that jeno asked him to as me if i could ask you to go because you've become close. and then i had to ask junnie because apparently jaemin begged jeno to ask him to go." the older went on, earning looks from the two young adults.

"wait if jaemins going then who overall is going?" renjun questioned, coming into the living room with a bowl of frosted flakes. yinxiu took a minute to think back on the people doyoung had told her was going.

"well it's sunghos resort so jisung, guyri and her daughter. then jeno and doyoung, jaemin and his older brother taeyong. chenle and his older brother kun, haechan and his brother johnny along with haechans girlfriend and then jaehyun and his little sister chohee i think her name was."

renjun and yujun gave each other a look, both of them having a bunch of how this would turn out.

not that good is how if you didn't know.

🔪

"tell me jungg chohee, what did it take for you to send such nice and pretty pictures to a guy like lee salman?" (i know what y'all are thinking but honestly he's just a trademark in my books) the tallest boy smirked, making chohee stop walking and quickly turn around.

"shut up hyunlin. i didn't send those." she hissed, glaring at the boy. he only laughed, shaking his head while stepping closer to the short haired girl. "there's no reason to deny it. we all saw them chohee."

this made the girls skin crawl. she couldn't believe that sad excuse of a man had actually posted her nudes. it was stupid of her to even send them in the first place.

she hated herself so much, she felt dirty and these boys calling her out for it didn't make anything any better.

"what a slut, you know salman has a girlfriend right?" a random girl clicked her tongue, looking chohee up and down. except for it wasn't a random girl, it was chohees so called best friend which made the girls heart drop.

"dasom i-"
"i can't believe i was friends with a whore like you." the girl snapped, judging eyes burning into chohees.

"that's funny coming from you eun dasom. shall we take a look at the videos people have taken and posted of you at parties?" yujun stepped next to chohee, leaning her arm on the short haired girls shoulder.

"y-yujun. how can you take her side!? she gave her nudes willingly to a man 3 years older." dasom called out, holding her chin high. yujun tilted her head, looking at chohee who was looking at the ground before looking back up at dasom.

"who said those were her nudes?" those simple words caught everyone's attention, if they weren't listening in on the conversation now they were.

renjun stopped in his tracks, turning over to where his sister stood with a mischievous look in her eyes. "this won't end well." he mumbled, jaemin jeno chenle and jisung nodding along to his words.

"what do you mean?" hyunjin raised a brow, crossing his arms over his chest. yujun hummed, stepping up to the shorter boy. "i suppose we're talking about the nudes that lee salman said chohee sent to him?" she questioned.

"yeah, so it was obviously her." dasom spat, glaring at her ex best friend. yujun laughed, tuning back to chohee.

"she did send them." the chinese said simply, causing chohees heart to drop into her stomach and tears to form in her eyes. "but they weren't hers." those words made everyone give yujun looks.

"that doesn't make any sense." a random girl called out, deeming it impossible. "it does when i tell you that they were mine." everyone gasped, whispers immediately filling the hallway after she said those small words.

"what? surprised that they're my nudes? chohee told me salman was pestering her for them so i helped her out." yujun shrugged, pulling out a lollipop and pushing it into her mouth.

"you don't have proof, how do we know you're not lying!?" dasom said angrily, now glaring at yujun. "belive what you want but if you couldn't tell, me and chohee have the same body type and height. i don't care if you believe me or not but don't bash random people for no reason eun dasom and bae hyunlin."

and with that yujun sauntered off in the direction of the dance studio, passing the fude boys with a wink but not halting her actions.

god i love her