𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"why would you accept a deal like that from a 5 year old?" jeno laughed, clutching his stomach as him and yujun walked side by side in the school

"why would you accept a deal like that from a 5 year old?" jeno laughed, clutching his stomach as him and yujun walked side by side in the school. "i've got this under control. i'm used to him being annoying so it shouldn't be too bad." yujun shrugged, popping her watermelon sucker back in her mouth.

"yeah but his servant is different then him just annoying you. you've dug your own grave jun." the younger tried to contain the rest of his laughs as he pat the girls shoulder. but one look at her annoyed face sent him into another fit of loud laughs causing the girl to give in and laugh with him.

"yah, he's scared of me okay?" she yelled out, halting her walking to clutch her stomach as well. "it's not even that funny." she laughed out, shaking her head. jeno stood a few inches away from her laughing hard as well, clapping his hands together.

to any other person walking around this was a very rare sight to see. jeno with a girl? yujun laughing her ass off? them laughing together at literally nothing?

"what the shit? why are you two hysterically cackling in the front of the school?" jaemin and haechan walked up to the two with a raised brow, chenle and jisung standing behind them.

yujun and jeno looked at each other for a second and tried to stay calm but immediately busted out cackling right after, both of them falling to the ground with tears in their eyes.

"is it really that funny?" jisung mumbled, rolling his eyes before pushing past his hyungs and walking inside. "alright you two, up and going before miss hirai yells at us for being late." jaemin sighed, pulling jeno up while chenle helped yujun.

"hey wait when did you two get so close?" mark raised his brow, joining the group as they walked through the doors of the school. yujun and jeno looked at each other, compressing their laughs.

"okayyy well we need to get to class so let's go." jisung called out, folding his arms over his chest with an annoyed look. "jisungs right, especially you yujun. you of all people have to be there early." jaemin chuckled, patting the girls head.

they all sighed, yujun and jeno taking extra deep breaths before walking along with them.

wyatt oleff🥰🥰