Chapter7:Metting apolio

I was with chase in the bushes where Apollo was he was a beautiful white wolf . He asked me if I was mean I'm not actually I'm very nice human . Good Apollo smiled I see your friends with chase? Yes I awncerd with a smile I am  I'm actually visiting Avenue bay. Awesome Apollo stated with a smile I'm glad to have met you you're the nicest human ever . I blushed at Apollo's complement. Thanks I smiled chase smiled at Apollo who was more at ease with me. See Apollo I told you she was nice . Yea she is Apollo smiled I waved to Apollo and headed back to the lookout . I better get going chase smiled at the wolf pup. Okay can you and your human friend come back? Apollo asked yes chase smiled we can come back to this spot anytime you want us . Bye chase Apollo smiled. We arrived back at the lookout with smiles on  our faces sorry we're late Ryder chase said I went to see Apollo . No worries chase at at least you and rain were okay and that's all that matters. Thanks Ryder chase smiled at him I went to chat with chase. Apollo is so nice I said to chase he is I'm glad you met him . Hey chase ? Yes rain he awncerd can  we go and see Apollo again? Yes we can  definitely go and see him again in the morning okay perfect. I went off to sleep and I was dreaming about Apollo the the whole time I was sleeping.