Chapter 31: the next morning

I was looking at my lip it's bloody and bruised I sighed and went over to Zuma who was up I have a busted lip. Oh we need to have that looked at yea Pete won't be able to bother you Zuma I looked at him he was happy but he was whimpering. About being in that prison. I held him close and snuggled him. You're ok I say as I hug him. You're right I'm so fine now were basically laughing now. I tickled him so Zuma would be happy now. My mom was apart of the investigation I told the lab. We had search partys an everything I almost cried when I was telling the story to Zuma he hugged me and smiled. He us his paw to wipe away my tears. Thanks   I say trough sniffs. You're welcome . Ryder came in he was happy to see Zuma again. We all talked about everything Zuma admitted something I'm a bad pup he sighed I was supposed do something and I ended up in trouble he put his head down in shame. Zuma I said  as I lifted his head into my hand you are okay that's what madders most I love you so much  and that will never change. I'm not even  upset at slightest. Rain's right Ryder smiled  you were brave we risked our lives to save yours he smiled I nodded with his words . The sun was setting were in town the air was nippy we were all happy. I'm glad to be back Zuma smiled. We all are. I went inside to my apartment hey Zuma I asked do went to spend the night? Yes the lab smiled. We went inside and got settled for the night I was okay. I changed out my clothes and put on pjs. I turned on the tv and wanted it  Zuma was with me I think that we've bonded together so well I started At my watch it was 2:00 am we went to sleep. The next morning was a easy one since we had a long  day that week we had a day off so we could regroup. It's all so good I smiled we've been  trough a lot since you've moved here Skye said with a smile yea  I  said but every rescue was  really an adventure.  Definitely I smiled. The beach was not actually crowded witch was good for us we played and enjoyed our company. Zuma was windsurfing he was so good.  He waved at me good job I said as went bye. Rubble was building a sand castle. Great job rubble. I smile at  bulldog. Thanks so much. Zuma came in form windsurfing. He shook his fur and Rockey was upset blah water he wins. I laugh at them. Hey not funny rain rocky scolds. Sorry I was trying not to laugh. It's okay I forgive you he smiles good. I'm glad that we did this I needed to regroup me too Zuma said I feel like we needed a break from it all. Me too we need to recharge. Yea. Do went to windsurf? Zuma asked me. Yes let me get my board. We surfed for an hour. We dyed off and looked for shells. We found so many . We left and went back to the lookout. To hang out. What a day I smiled I know it was awesome. We should do it more often. Yes. I'm lucky to have all of you in my life. We are lucky Ryder smiled. You are an important part of the paw patrol. And the pups look up to you too. I think That pups are great. I know I'm lucky to be there owner. As you should Ryder they are important to me and all of the pups jobs are important. Oh do I know. What I would do without them. You're so right. Ryder gave me a hug and smiled.  My future is going to be amazing and I wouldn't have it any-other way.