Chpater 43: aftermath

My brain was hurting after our fight  with copycat. It's merely morning as I made my rounds around town. Ryder called me to get some things for rocky at Kate's morning rain Kate smiles as she came around the counter. I need some blankets and medicine for rocky. On it she smiled. She came back with the blankets and rocky's medicine. Thanks Kate your so amazing. Anything for rocky and the rest of the pups. See you soon I waved and walked back to the lookout and smiled as I did Mr. Porter was out getting ready for the day. I waved as he did and went back to work. The pups and Ryder were up and starting the day. Morning rain the pups say together morning pups I say as I patt each of there heads. We love you rain chase smiles aw chase I blush. He licked my check and walked into the lookout. We are going to have a beach day today. I'm so down for that. We went to the beach I set up my towel in the shade and sun. Ryder sets up next to me he is  happy we splash in the water ops I said as I actually splashed rocky. No problem he said. He smiled and went on with our day.it's late so I went to my room in the lookout and showered it was amazing and I fell clean and fresh my long hair is stringing on my back I brushed it and pulled it up in a high ponytail. I'm smiling as I did hey Ryder said I'm going on an important mission so I have to go now so I'm sorry for not telling you sooner it's fine I will definitely be okay. What if I'm scared or lonely? I admitted you can video chat anytime you went. Okay have a great mission. I really miss Ryder now that he left I went you to have this i handed over my necklace you can definitely think of me okay he smiled as he went out to barkingburg. He claps into his hand and smiled  love you rain Ryder smiled as he left you too Ryder I sighed as he rode away. I'm going to miss him  I can't imagine life without him being away for a week. What to do it's okay no worries I smile he will be back soon I'm impressed with how well I'm handle this I went to sleep with rocky beside me he licked my check and we snuggle and went to sleep thinking about Ryder.